The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do you think Jason Garrison will beat Adrian Aucoin's record for most goals as a Canuck Defenseman? (23g)

Franz Liszt

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think jason garrison really has that hockey knowelege of where the puck should be and where he needs to go. so the big things is that once he has the puck he needs to skate with the puck down into the offensive zone. but once he gets there he really needs to pass the puck more because when i seen him in florida he didnt pass the puck too well. so when he gets his time on the ice he will need to pass the puck or else mike gillis will fire him

i think jason garrison really has that hockey knowelege of where the puck should be and where he needs to go. so the big things is that once he has the puck he needs to skate with the puck down into the offensive zone. but once he gets there he really needs to pass the puck more because when i seen him in florida he didnt pass the puck too well. so when he gets his time on the ice he will need to pass the puck or else mike gillis will fire him

extremely unlikely. But I am thinking he will get around 35 points, mainly because he plays on a team system that encourages defence to go on the attack, and he has more talent up front. Those players alone will also boost up his stats to some extent. I am getting maybe 36 point season, at 15 goals, 21 assists, + 9 for Jason Garrison.

i dont know...i hope so but i dont know. the canucks still lack a puck carrying defencemen...aka the brian campbell who would carry the puck out of his zone and then feed it to garrison.

yes i know the sedins can carry on the PP, but that all depends on which pairing and line garrison plays on. if he is on the second pairing with say edler...most likely he would see a lot of playing time with maybe what the second line? kesler/booth like to shoot.

i just dont know how this season will pan out. only time will tell

ehrhoff had 14 goals and he had a heck of a shot. i say garrison gets around there...13-17

Archived