Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luo-Won-Gold

Canucks D-man Hat-trick?

44 posts in this topic

I was wondering have any Canucks D-man ever got a Hat trick (as a Canuck)? If any one did who was it?

Read the title and I was like "Oh I guess he just misspelled Hat trick", but now I'm not sure...

My uncle once pulled a tick right off his head and showed it to me. Granted, he's not a Canuck, but would that count?

I hate when people do this, you sound more stupid then him. You clearly know what the poser meant, stop being a dick.

I hate when people do this, you sound more stupid then him. You clearly know what the poser meant, stop being a dick.

i heard that the birds are frying south this winter and i hope they can find some food :(

Dave Babych got one for sure... in 1991 against Calgary I think?.... and the 3rd goal was actually the overtime winner

Babych became the only defender in Canucks history to record a hat trick during the regular season, a feat he accomplished on November 22, 1991, against the Calgary Flames (Doug Halward also recorded a hat-trick for the Canucks in a playoff game).