The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So when the canucks start the season

Revanbc

where will all the scoreing come from? i know daniel sedin knows how to score but can his brother help out in that department? when i was growing up i learned that shooting the puck at the net was a good way to score so i think we should get some more offence in the zone.

where will all the scoreing come from? i know daniel sedin knows how to score but can his brother help out in that department? when i was growing up i learned that shooting the puck at the net was a good way to score so i think we should get some more offence in the zone.

so the trick i think for the canucks to really get rolling again with the scoreing is something called "the one timer" we need to pass the puck fast so that when the other player gets the puck he can hit it with his stick hard and then the puck will go so fast that the canucks willo score all the time. I've learned on NHL 12 that if you pull the puck backhand to forehand on the short side you can score everytime, so i think that the canucks should really play some nhl 12 before they start getting too old. because when they are too old they wont beable to skate good.

so the trick i think for the canucks to really get rolling again with the scoreing is something called "the one timer" we need to pass the puck fast so that when the other player gets the puck he can hit it with his stick hard and then the puck will go so fast that the canucks willo score all the time. I've learned on NHL 12 that if you pull the puck backhand to forehand on the short side you can score everytime, so i think that the canucks should really play some nhl 12 before they start getting too old. because when they are too old they wont beable to skate good.

D.

A retarded 10 year old troll.

Daniel had 229 shots, Edler 228, Kesler 222, Burrows 198, and add Garrison to the mix with 168, we have 5 players who took 1,045 shots last season. It's not about the shots, but the goals, no matter what Kevin Bieksa says. This thread is as useless as the stats I pointed out.

Archived