The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So when the canucks start the season

Revanbc

Thank im really likeing hockey these days. I once played hockey outside with my hockey stick and pinecone when i found a lacroose net, i snipe showed the pine cone into the net so hard, haha it was good feeling. So when i went out the other day to play some hockey i only found that the lacrosse area was full of east indian men playing hockey, i was pretty happy but they didn't let me play because im too small. it wasant a good day but I'll try again tommorow so maybe i can learn to play some hockey

where will all the scoreing come from? i know daniel sedin knows how to score but can his brother help out in that department? when i was growing up i learned that shooting the puck at the net was a good way to score so i think we should get some more offence in the zone.

Thank im really likeing hockey these days. I once played hockey outside with my hockey stick and pinecone when i found a lacroose net, i snipe showed the pine cone into the net so hard, haha it was good feeling. So when i went out the other day to play some hockey i only found that the lacrosse area was full of east indian men playing hockey, i was pretty happy but they didn't let me play because im too small. it wasant a good day but I'll try again tommorow so maybe i can learn to play some hockey

Archived