Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Erik Karlsson

[Proposal] Van-Fla Van-Stl

8 posts in this topic

If Doan doesn't sign

To Van

Chris Stewart

Patrick Berglund

To St Louis

Jannik Hansen

Mason Raymond

Jordan Schroeder

1st

To Fla

Luongo

Brendan Gaunce

Sauve

To Van

Bjugstad

Keaton Ellerby

Sedin-Sedin-Stewart

Booth-Kesler-Burrows

Higgins-Berglund-Kassian

Lapierre-Malholtra-Weise

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-Garrison

Tanev/Ellerby-Ballard

Schneider

no thanks on the STL deal (you are overrating Stewart), take out Gaunce in the FLA deal and I'd do it....

also not sure if this occured to you but we kinda sorta need a backup (you need to include a backup in your lines). I think Lack could use a year more in the AHL so signing one of Huet or Ellis would be good.

also not sure if this occured to you but we kinda sorta need a backup (you need to include a backup in your lines).

In my opinion, the whole point of a proposal are the trades themselves. I would say small details like the backup would be irrelevant, even if overlooked in this case.

To the OP: As far as the trades go, why would we do those trades? Why do we need Stewart when we now have Kassian and Booth? Why Berglund?

The Luongo trade I see as plausible though since Florida is unlikely going to trade Bjugstad without taking a similar player (in this case Gaunce) back.

St. louis isn't trading Berglund unless its for an upgrade and I doubt they trade Stewart after just signing him.

Can't seee Gillis trading Gaunce right now

Are you guys on Crack? Trade a top ten goalie (and yes I am a Schnieder supporter but also don't undervalue Lou) AND our first round pick for another first round pick and a dman who hasn't played a full season in the NHL?

Umm I think Lou for those two are fair and realistic, not with Gaunce. Fair enough if you thik FLA won't make the trade without it but it doesn't mean the trade makes sense.