The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pastor tries to commit suicide after being convicted as a pedophile

Let me trace back a bit.

I did say the guy should be punished. But the root is the church. The church is the culpret for this stuff going on. It's not a coincidence. I don't want to get into the specifics of what happened to you (because it's probably difficult to talk about). But if it's the same underlying issue as what happens in the church, then I think it's more complicated than the person commiting the sexual acts should be punished.

The Church protects these psychos. They don't intervene whatsoever. They harbour them, and keep it a secret. It's disgusting.

A family member of mine spent some time in jail for running cocaine across the Ambassador Bridge, he was caught as the guy he was working for called the border patrol and ratted on him so that he could have a shipment 20x larger cross the bridge with attention elsewhere.

Needless he and his cronies still got caught. When word got out of his "rat" profile inmates shoved a broom handle up a certain part of his body and paralyzed him for life.

This is just a rat. I am somewhat terrified at what may happen to this man. Prison is no joke I guess...

I forgive no one, for nothing...and especially not something that causes me nightmares to this day..and a diagnosis of PTSD to boot. Forgiveness is for the weak-minded. People who do things like what was done to me to other people deserve a fate worse than death.

I can't believe the people who want forgiveness or help for this sick demented POS. especially the ones who have been abused before!

I was sexually abused when I was 7 for a brief period of time. If I ever saw the sick F*** who did that to me walking down the street I would run the F***** over.

FORGIVNESS FOR PEDOPHILES???? What is this world coming to?

I can't believe the people who want forgiveness or help for this sick demented POS. especially the ones who have been abused before!

I was sexually abused when I was 7 for a brief period of time. If I ever saw the sick F*** who did that to me walking down the street I would run the F***** over.

FORGIVNESS FOR PEDOPHILES???? What is this world coming to?

It's not about letting anyone off the hook, it's about giving yourself the power to move on with your life.........the longer someone harbours anger and resentment toward the abuser, the longer that abuser holds power over that person.

You forgive for your own well being

Archived