The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jason Garrison interview at Canucks Hockey School

Everybody Hates Raymond

This guy is as perfect of a fit for Vancouver as a player who hasn't played on the west coast (let alone Vancouver) yet can be. Everything seems right about him. His on ice skillset, and his off ice personality. Also important his clear love for the city; that is something that cannot be undervalued, and I think he will become a fan favorite.

yes i was surprised that we can afford him. he's a good fit- character, nice guy, great shot, hard working, pleasant, and he hasnt peaked yet. good addition to our great guys. excited for Garrison. btw, i like his teeth :-)

I got to admit, when we 1st got him I wasn't sure he would be that much of an asset. But he is quickly changing my mind, by seeing what a quality guy he is...who lives in Van. year round...and is doing this kind of stuff for the community on his own time. I could see him becoming a real favorite on our team. He loves the city.....loves the team...and does this kind of stuff, plus summer interviews, for the fans...not to mention he is a good hockey player. Can't wait for the season to start and see who he lines up with.

This guy is as perfect of a fit for Vancouver as a player who hasn't played on the west coast (let alone Vancouver) yet can be. Everything seems right about him. His on ice skillset, and his off ice personality. Also important his clear love for the city; that is something that cannot be undervalued, and I think he will become a fan favorite.

Archived