Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VoiceOfReason_

Has anybody re-watched the Bruins - Canucks SCF series yet?

108 posts in this topic

No.

Baaaad memories I tell ya, baaaddd memories....

Only the games we won. I've seen Burr's overtime goal like 200 000 000 000 times. I've also seen Lapierre's goal. But other than that, no. Why would anyone do that?

i cant watch it. knowing we were that close and having it taken away by a bunch of dirty players was heart breaking. leave it in the past and never bring it up again

I really only watch Game 5. I will never forget Jim Hughson's 11 words at the end of the game: The Canucks, are a win away, from their first, Stanley Cup.

NO, I've put it behind me and moved on. Why dwell on the past and bad memories?

If you do stuff like this often with other things that have happened in your life, you are going to live a very unhappy and bitter life.

I prefer watching highlights from the Winter Olympics. The "Iggy" heard round the world still gives me chills.

For Example:

See i'm much happier here than I was in July 2011.

I watch clips on Youtube occasionally and I realize I am really not over that loss.

I really wished the Canucks never made the stanley cup finals that year. Once hamhuis got hurt it went all down hill. Game 3,4, 6 and 7 I don't think I have ever been so mad in my life. Game 3 the first period was close then the first 30 seconds of the 2nd period Edler stick breaks Bieska walks infront of Luongo 1-0 then the flood gates open. Game 4 rebound game nope Luongo couldn't make a save. Game 6 Canucks are one win a way from the cup, Luongo lets in 3 goals(I believe) in 3 minutes and game is all but over. Game 7 Canucks surely can't lose at home where they been so dominate, first tens Canucks were all over the bruins but yet they couldn't really get grade A scoring chances, then the Bergeron goal happens a very lucky goal too, then after that team besides Ryan Kesler quit.

Nope. Can't even bring myself to watch the games we won....or even the intros and anthems to those games.

In my mind, the playoffs ended with the Bieksa series clincher vs San Jose :)

I watch them daily, hoping that just once the Canucks will win.

regards,

G.

I just watched the whole series last week actually, that game 7 stings... brings back some unwelcome memories...I wish we could have all partied that night instead of the embarrassment that was.. :sadno:

all we can do is hope for redemption and it will only taste that much sweeter! :canucks::towel: