Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VoiceOfReason_

Has anybody re-watched the Bruins - Canucks SCF series yet?

108 posts in this topic

Try being AT game 5, seeing Lappy score like that and thinking after the game, "YES!!! WE ONLY NEED TO WIN ONE OUTTA TWO AND IT'S FINALLY OURS!!!".

That hurts more than anything.

How can a team play so damn bad in someone else's building. We really couldn't show up for ONE of those road games??? Ahhhhh see??? I get so friggin riled up just thinking about it!!

I haven't watched it because I get pissed off everytime I think of everyone just standing there watching our star player get speed bagged.

we have as many cups as this franchise will ever have ......ZERO. perennial losers.

if you wanna watch the nucks get ripped off you can choose any game!

2011- the year a "once in a generation" team manged to somehow, despite all odds, not win the Stanley Cup. Makes you want to just scream........

I don't think worse would be the word I would use...

how about 'hilarious'

Yeah the word to describe you would be douche. Have some respect, failed joke probably equals failed life?

I'm not pissed anymore, but I don't want to watch it. It's something I don't enjoy so why watch that series?

respect? ... its a cat bro.

the only thing cats are good for is giving dogs exercize, and the occasional meal.

Game 3 is where the action is at. The beginning of the end.

live and let die ~ Sir Paul McCartney ~ and I think Guns and Roses covered that song as well...

anyways

live and let die!!

Nope. Never going to watch it ever again. Once in real time was enough.

I didn't like how the CBC playoff intro had that neanderthal raising Lord Stanley. That rustled my jimmies.

we have as many cups as this franchise will ever have ......ZERO. perennial losers.

2011- the year a "once in a generation" team manged to somehow, despite all odds, not win the Stanley Cup. Makes you want to just scream........

I actually have it PVR'd and watch it once and over.

If you separate yourself emotionally you'll see a few things you didn't originally see.

All in all, the game was really great until about the half way point.

But still, to me it felt like the better team DIDNT' win that night. Not just because I'm a Canucks fan.

If anything, the series was a testament to why skill and talent won't triumph over brute force in today's NHL.

I keep saying it... if we had played the Lighting instead, I'm positive we would have seen an incredible series of skill and talent, compared to the sh** show of cheap shots, bad calls, and lame goals and games we saw from having to play a buncha dirtballs like Boston.

Too bad most fans prefer violence.