The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Has anybody re-watched the Bruins - Canucks SCF series yet?

VoiceOfReason_

man i seen this couple wearing a whole boston outfit , head to toe , hat , jacket , black and yellow pants , same with the shoes

i live in victoria , and this was like a month after the finals

i couldnt stand to even look at them, let alone watch any damn footage , even seeing OUR own goals hurts me

i seen the boston cup final dvds even in best buy and wanted to puke

im considering buying tickets to boston vs van if it even happens this year

just to boo them

i hate them with a passion , i want to rip there hearts out , i want to eat there children

went to game 1. Best game I have been to in my entire life....We had a lot of chances in game 7, but didn't finish.Thats all there is to say, Dream team of the Canucks, still couldn't win the cup. We got intimidated, we dove too much, thats y calls didnt go our way, Hammer was out, Bieksa played like GARBAGE.

I watched 1 and 2 in total and man Lu kept us in both these games. I then watched game 7 in order to confirm my impression at the time........ie It was all Canucks until they scored and then we were playing catch up and they counter attacked us.

Try being AT game 5, seeing Lappy score like that and thinking after the game, "YES!!! WE ONLY NEED TO WIN ONE OUTTA TWO AND IT'S FINALLY OURS!!!".

That hurts more than anything.

How can a team play so damn bad in someone else's building. We really couldn't show up for ONE of those road games??? Ahhhhh see??? I get so friggin riled up just thinking about it!!

Archived