The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Madden 13 out Aug. 28 / Demo out Aug 14.

Tokasmoka

Couldn't find a thread for this although the search feature on this board is horrid at best. Anyone stoked for this year's release? I am excited about the new Connected Career

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/feature/connected-careers

Allows you to play your career mode with other friends. For example I could put myself as a QB for the Raiders(which i will) and compete against my buddy who just wants to Coach Green Bay. I think this will redefine career modes for all sports games including hockey. If i knew how to post pics I would but check out the website to see all the new changes, looks to be dope.

That's too bad, I thought last years was the best installment to date. Gang tackles, sideline catches, fluid Franchise mode, best menu systems in all of sports plus a decent soundtrack made it one of my favs. The new career mode this year will be enough for me to justify this purchase.

That's too bad, I thought last years was the best installment to date. Gang tackles, sideline catches, fluid Franchise mode, best menu systems in all of sports plus a decent soundtrack made it one of my favs. The new career mode this year will be enough for me to justify this purchase.

Madden 12 was a great game. Like the OP said, the sideline catches and gang tackles were a great addition.

No there's not huge steps forward every year but thats the deal with ALL sports games made by any developer, adding new features like the Online Franchise with Madden this year is pretty innovative and should be alot of fun.

If your fine playing a crappy looking 8yr old game, with loose controls and alot less depth on gameplay thats fine. But there's alot of people who love the slight tweaks and updates every year. Its a great way to get jacked for the upcoming season.

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't bother with Madden 12 at all.

Bought Madden 13 and it's really fun, I'm playing career as the Seahawks and so far I am undeafeated in the season.

My receivers don't drop passes, they just sometimes suck on the route running. Haven't had many problems at QB only threw 1 INT, only knock is my offensive line sucks and doesn't protect me as well.

Loving this game esp. career connected mode. This will truely redefine career modes for all sports game and can't wait until NHL series implements this as well. Having certain prospects with thier own backstory is so epic, it makes the draft so much more entertaining.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/promo/manuals

Check the career connected manual to get a idea of all the teams schemes and needs.

I made a strong arm QB for the Raiders. Can't teach speed and the Raiders have a ton of it. Jacoby Ford(98) and DBH(97) gotta be the fastest tandem in this game. Started 85 overall just high enough to start over Palmer. Played/simmed a year and got 50k xp, bought the developement pack although not sure if its worth it.

Archived