The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Madden 13 out Aug. 28 / Demo out Aug 14.

Tokasmoka

Finally won a Super Bowl in year 11.  Lost 2 super bowl games in ot off picks sixes (ouch).  Aaron Rodgers ends up alltime leader in TD's, Brady tops legacy points, MJD finishes all time leader in rush  yards.  Kurt Warner, Calvin Johnson, and Brian Urlacher all came out of retirement at some point.  

Love how i was on the Raiders who play a west coast scheme until the coach got canned and they brought someone in that does the Verticle Offense scheme that goes with my qb.  Not sure if thats a fluke or on purpose but sweet nonetheless.  Plus they signed Jimmy Graham a 97ovr TE that helped my passing game.

Alot of complaints about not being able to roster edit but i don't see all the fuss.  Connected careers is awesome plus they added a option so you can become a starter regardless of your rating.

Insane animations for hitting puts NHL 13 to shame but it also has weak commentary so overall i'd give it a 9/10.

You can't cheat online as for manipulating the gameplay that just sounds like you are getting burned calling the same plays over and over again. Not sure about FIFA but this trumphs NHL in every category it is just matter of what sport you like more; and with this impending lockout it's football for me lol.

Archived