The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Ryan Kesler Tribute

yogolol

Here's my next tribute for Ryan Kesler, I hope you all enjoy. If you have any MUSIC ideas for my next video that would be great, I'm out of song ideas and I could really use the help(weird thing to be asking for, but I don't know any more songs that would fit in a hockey video).

Here's my next tribute for Ryan Kesler, I hope you all enjoy. If you have any MUSIC ideas for my next video that would be great, I'm out of song ideas and I could really use the help(weird thing to be asking for, but I don't know any more songs that would fit in a hockey video).

Normally a tribute is award for duty above and beyond the call. What has this guy done?? Has he contributed to bringin' home Stanley?? NOT!! He seems to be in the shop for break downs (surgery) as much as that tea cup, Salo!! I'll save my tributes when they win it all so in the meantime they are still rather lame!!................................

Normally a tribute is award for duty above and beyond the call. What has this guy done?? Has he contributed to bringin' home Stanley?? NOT!! He seems to be in the shop for break downs (surgery) as much as that tea cup, Salo!! I'll save my tributes when they win it all so in the meantime they are still rather lame!!................................

Archived