The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

“Hockeyy Insiderr,” Everyone’s Favorite Twitter Rumormonger, Is Probably A 17-Year-Old Kid

elvis15

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why would anyone rely on one person's sole twitter account for information anyways?

Even if it was Dreger or Bob Mac or some woman with large breasts, I'd still wait for confirmation from other news "sources" before I took it seriously. The only people who are up in arms about this either care too much about tweets, or are too lazy to check other sources.

@HI is still a fraud for tweeting that "a source" told him Gretzky is in the hospital. How much was @Bookiebreaker2 considered as a source??? A trusted source or some random tweet?? From what I could see...bookie claimed to be friends with someone. And @HI took it and ran with it but cleverly added "grain of salt" just in case it was wrong.

He's certainly not very intelligent for going with a source that he doesn't know for something extraordinary such as this, regardless of his caveat of 'grain of salt'. When you report something like this, you get corroboration.

Pretty pathetic watching him write a book of apology to paulina gretzky after tweeting her dad might have suffered a heart attack.

Y'know after blaming the person who fed him that false info for making the tweet.

But to me, the most classless thing he's done was begin his Gretzky heart attack tweet with 'take this with a grain of salt.'. Are you f-ing kidding me with that?

What a loser. He lost 20,000 followers thanks to that.

Pretty pathetic watching him write a book of apology to paulina gretzky after tweeting her dad might have suffered a heart attack.

Y'know after blaming the person who fed him that false info for making the tweet.

But to me, the most classless thing he's done was begin his Gretzky heart attack tweet with 'take this with a grain of salt.'. Are you f-ing kidding me with that?

What a loser. He lost 20,000 followers thanks to that.

Archived