The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I have a good idea

Revanbc

so i was thinking after i had some noodles and corn for dinner that what if we can put the new guy Gaunce up with the Sedins. I know what your thinking and but where would we put burrows. I think we can put him down on the line number 2 because i think that kesler and burrows used to play together back awhile ago. So then the new guy can become a better player with the sedins because i know they are getting old now and when your old you do play as weel

so i was thinking after i had some noodles and corn for dinner that what if we can put the new guy Gaunce up with the Sedins. I know what your thinking and but where would we put burrows. I think we can put him down on the line number 2 because i think that kesler and burrows used to play together back awhile ago. So then the new guy can become a better player with the sedins because i know they are getting old now and when your old you do play as weel

Archived