Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * * - 6 votes

I have a good idea

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
70 replies to this topic

#61 mmmcookies1975

mmmcookies1975

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:59 PM

not a good idea. If anyone can dethrone Burrows from playing with the Sedins it has to be a proven power forward.

#62 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,717 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:08 PM

so i was thinking after i had some noodles and corn for dinner that what if we can put the new guy Gaunce up with the Sedins. I know what your thinking and but where would we put burrows. I think we can put him down on the line number 2 because i think that kesler and burrows used to play together back awhile ago. So then the new guy can become a better player with the sedins because i know they are getting old now and when your old you do play as weel

Sounds more like you had chili because everything coming out of you really stinks
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#63 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,141 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:37 PM

that seems like a good dinner you had...

Noodles and Corn? Terrible dinner. There's nothing but empty calories in that meal. No wonder this guy can't think straight.

OP, Gaunce will not be playing in the NHL on the 4th line for the foreseeable future let alone on the 1st line with the Sedins.

#64 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,236 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

OP, Gaunce will not be playing in the NHL on the 4th line for the foreseeable future let alone on the 1st line with the Sedins.

Unless he kills it at training camp he doesn't have a chance of making this team.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#65 Bure fan

Bure fan

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:44 PM

I was with you when you said Noodles.... But then was out once you said corn ALSO...

#10 Pavel Bure #96

Posted Image

#66 Ray_Cathode

Ray_Cathode

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:43 PM

You have a good idea? Beginner's luck with that.

#67 Riviera82

Riviera82

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

RevanBC = troll

He's been doing this for weeks now, starting retarded threads just like this.

I find it hilarious that some of you guys still continue to get trolled by this kid, lol.

Wrong.
RevanBC = Hilarious
Whether or not this kid is serious, his posts always make me laugh which brightens my day.

#68 Canuck Surfer

Canuck Surfer

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,371 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

Dyu know what happens after you eat noodles and corn together? :rolleyes:

so i was thinking after i had some noodles and corn for dinner that what if we can put the new guy Gaunce up with the Sedins. I know what your thinking and but where would we put burrows. I think we can put him down on the line number 2 because i think that kesler and burrows used to play together back awhile ago. So then the new guy can become a better player with the sedins because i know they are getting old now and when your old you do play as weel

#69 Sugar baby watermelon

Sugar baby watermelon

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,772 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 07:29 AM

RevanBC plays the same game as GeneralMinus, his aim is to provoke, and its hilarious how well it is working on some of you

#70 Guest_Gumballthechewy_*

Guest_Gumballthechewy_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:40 AM

Uhh.... What's with everyone in this thread having the same avatar?

Not as good for the plumbing afterwards.

Are those... tiger babies!?

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 16 August 2012 - 08:42 AM.

#71 Guest_BuckFoston_*

Guest_BuckFoston_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:59 PM

Are those... tiger babies!?

Indeed they are. Cuteness overload.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.