The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I have a good idea

Revanbc

This is truly a good idea. This may be the one instance in the history of CDC where a thread has met the expectations of the title. The mods should immediately make you the grand-exalted master of CDC and the official corn and noodle chef for the vice-president of the illuminati.

Your wisdom and graciousness has enlightened all of our lives. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Someday, may the world have another idea as brilliant as this.

Trolls live under bridges, don't they? Maybe RevanBC lives under a bridge and his cooking element is a tin can and a boy-scout fire.

RevanBC's ideas are ridunculous, but you gotta admit, they're sort of funny and evokes a lot of animated responses, which too are entertaining...isn't being entertained one of the reasons for coming onto these boards?

so i was thinking after i had some noodles and corn for dinner that what if we can put the new guy Gaunce up with the Sedins.  I know what your thinking and but where would we put burrows.  I think we can put him down on the line number 2 because i think that kesler and burrows used to play together back awhile ago.  So then the new guy can become a better player with the sedins because i know they are getting old now and when your old you do play as weel

Archived