The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(NHL 13) Top 5 D, F and G ratings revealed!

Xbox

Datsyuk 95??? He has sick hands but it's a it high and some of his attributes are overrated imo.

His bodychecking isn't 84, I don't think his shot blocking is 87, his strength isn't 88. He's great defensively but he's not know for his body checking and shot blocking like he is rated.

Datsyuk 95??? He has sick hands but it's a bit high and some of his attributes are overrated imo.

His bodychecking isn't 84, I don't think his shot blocking is 87, his strength isn't 88. He's great defensively but he's not know for his body checking and shot blocking like he is rated.

Oh well, I'm just excited for the game, hopefully for the most part the ratings are better than previous years, cause some peoples have been brutal in 11 and 12.

Sid has higher ratings in most categories than Datsyuk and think 93 for him would have been fine but 95 is high. STAMKOS AND MALKIN ARE SO UNDERRATTED IN THAT RATINGS like Stamkos should be 93(cmon 60 goal season) and Malkin 94(best player in world last season).Ovie should be 91. And Sedins are 90?? or lower???

They've changed the way they calculate overall, FYI. IIRC, skating attributes factor in more now (new skating engine) where, before, skating barely made any difference to the overall. Also, overall is no longer calculated based on player type, but position.

Archived