The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Overall Album Art? Not Just Sleeves.

Hugemanskost

When I was a kid, I was always stoked to see what was inside the sleeve of a new album that I had just purchased. I was always disappointed if it was just a paper or plastic liner. The minimum I wanted to see was a lyric sheet.

So... what are your favorite album / CD packages including cover, liner notes, lyric sheets, posters, stickers, ringtones, etc.?

My top 2 are:

Kiss Alive 2 - Came with a wicked booklet and tattoos... cool gatefold cover.

Pink Floyd - The Wall - awesome gatefold cover art and lyric liners.

Yours?

:towel::canucks:

I have to go with Tool aenima. awesome art inside and they all work with the textured motion cover on the CD jewel case.

A close second would be Tool's 10000 Days, carboard CD sleeve, with built in 3D goggles and a small built in booklet with 3D photo's and paintings.

I have to go with Tool aenima. awesome art inside and they all work with the textured motion cover on the CD jewel case.

A close second would be Tool's 10000 Days, carboard CD sleeve, with built in 3D goggles and a small built in booklet with 3D photo's and paintings.

Archived