The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will fight Keith on Nov 15th?

Schneider.Man604

Its unfortunate that Daniel got hurt and Keith was wrong, but he served his suspension and it's time to move on. If the Canucks target Keith then the Hawks will go after another Canucks. If the Canucks want revenge beat them on the score board and be as physical as possible without drawing a penalty.

• 4 months later...

I saw Keith bring the Cup to Penticton and had the utmost respect for him. His drive, competition level and desire to succeed are what brought him to the NHL and made him a star.

But I have lost all respect for him now. I actually share a postal code with Keith, not sure if I'll have the balls to call him out when I see him on the beach one day in the future.

That, being said, this is a prime example of why Vancouver doesn't have a cup. The canucks back down and don't stand up for each other. The Sedins shouldn't be out there trying to throw elbows. They just don't know how to do it, it's not in their nature.

"We'll get them back on the powerplay" WRONG

"We'll get 'em next game" WRONG

"We'll get them next year" WRONG

The reaction should be automatic. Every player on the ice at the time should have immediately jumped Keith and any other Blackhawk who had something to say about it. That way, it is in the heat of the moment, you can prove your point and hold your head up high. If you wait then it becomes pre meditated and, in the case of the nux, nothing comes of it and the rest of the league knows they can get away with this type of garbage against us. The word is out, the canucks are pansies, feel free to physically abuse them at your will and leisure.

Archived