The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will fight Keith on Nov 15th?

Schneider.Man604

I know it may seem a bit immature to still hold a grudge on Kieth for as long as we have, but let's get real here. He intentionally elbowed one of our star players and showed little remorse. If he's going to play the way he did, he should expect the same thing back until he learns his lesson.

You mean like the physical harm he deilberately inflicted on Danny that possibly cost the Nucks a cup run? If Keith had done that back in the day when hockey was policed effectively by players, someone like Semenko would have rearranged every tooth in his mouth! Which is precisely why, he would never have done it in the first place. These aree't choir boys. LIve by the sword...

I'd rather the Canucks just win the game, first and foremost

Let people like Marchand, Cooke and Eager go after Keith... taking retribution for something that long ago is pointless.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he does get smacked around, but I think it would be stupid for a Canuck to go out of their way to fight him.

Rather than anyone fighting him I'd like to see the entire team just take each and every opportunity to hit him legally within the game. Some guys are far more willing to take a few punches than spend an entire game getting nailed to the boards and I'm betting Keith is one of them.

Archived