The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will fight Keith on Nov 15th?

Schneider.Man604

1. Kassian fought Staubitz last season.

2. I don't think Keith would fight any of those guys because:

I. Bieksa would beat the crap out of him.

II. He wouldn't exchange himself with a bottom 6 guy.

III. I doubt he would fight anyone, Bieksa being the best guess. I could see Burrows challenging him, but I don't think Keith would take it seriously. If Kesler was healthy, maybe, but that's not likely.

Bottom line, he wont fight a guy he's worth far more than or someone good at fighting. But, either way, we'll give him a hard time. I'm sure the twins, especially Henrik, wouldn't mind playing a bit more physical for one game.

I would prefer to see a game where the Canucks take the body from the opening whistle. Doesn't matter who, just hit guys in a Hawks sweater. Good, solid, clean hits. If Keith is one of them, all the better.

Let them take the instigator penalties

regards,

G.

I would like to see Byron Bitz (re-sign), Volpatti , Pinnizzuto , Kassian and Bieksa match up first shift and just start throwing haymakers at BlackHawks.

Take out suspensions on Toews, Keith and Kane and send them to hospital.

Send a message to the League that our stars won't be gooned anymore unless you want to lose your own assets.

I would rather see us stepping up when the altercations take place. not after a seasons worth of humming and hawing the situation. Doesn't really matter who it is, unless it's nobody......thats a bad example to set!, and shows a complete lack of team unity.

I truly hope that we didn't get Kassian to be a fighter. I hope that we got him because he is a gritty power forward with offensive skill.

Yes I would like to see Beiksa step up the physical play and that doe not mean fighting, it means I would like him to play a grittier game. Hopefully Garrison will be allowed to all out instead of this ' turn the other cheek' style that we have been playing. It doesn't work.

As far as Duncan Keith, I don't really want to see anyone pummel him, what I do want to see is a whole team that hits him every chance that they get.....don't hold back because he is a star player. If he doesn't play with respect, he shouldn't expect anything else coming at him. At the end of the season, I hope that he hates playing against the Canucks.

Archived