The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will fight Keith on Nov 15th?

Schneider.Man604

I'd like to see the whole team take him out.

Keith will not finish that game. He either gets into too many fights and gets kicked out, or we injure the shi*t out of him. Say what you want about being a "classy" team, it ended up in us losing to Boston. This is a huge opportunity for the Canucks to show the NHL that we aren't going to stand for this kind of stuff anymore and take out Keith.

When the season gets underway and these teams do finally meet. I would prefer the Canucks just kick the crap out of the Hawks on the scoreboard. That is more important.

We have already played the revenge game once and it did not turn out well for the players involved and our team.

I would like to see Byron Bitz (re-sign), Volpatti , Pinnizzuto , Kassian and Bieksa match up first shift and just start throwing haymakers at BlackHawks.

Take out suspensions on Toews, Keith and Kane and send them to hospital.

Send a message to the League that our stars won't be gooned anymore unless you want to lose your own assets.

I would like to see Byron Bitz (re-sign), Volpatti , Pinnizzuto , Kassian and Bieksa match up first shift and just start throwing haymakers at BlackHawks.

Take out suspensions on Toews, Keith and Kane and send them to hospital.

Send a message to the League that our stars won't be gooned anymore unless you want to lose your own assets.

Tag team showdown:

Hank and Dank VS. Keith and Bolland

seriously though....if they want to run at the sedins, and keith wont answer the bell....then everyone on our team targets kane.

hes little, and after edler wiped him out during the 3rd series, he was too scared to do anything.

until keith aswers for his cheapshot....kane is toast.

he will step up if thats the case.

Archived