The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will fight Keith on Nov 15th?

Schneider.Man604

Also a good call!

And if nobody noticed we won in Boston in January, when we stood up to them!

I'd like to see the whole team take him out.

Keith will not finish that game. He either gets into too many fights and gets kicked out, or we injure the shi*t out of him. Say what you want about being a "classy" team, it ended up in us losing to Boston. This is a huge opportunity for the Canucks to show the NHL that we aren't going to stand for this kind of stuff anymore and take out Keith.

Daniel will score a hat trick. Keith will be so paranoid that he'll go after someone first in order to scare them off from taking him on. A Canuck player will be injured in this incident. People will throw stuff on the ice. Keith will leave the arena with police protection.

I'm still po'd at Keith. I'd like to see Danny train all summer RockyIII style and beat Duncan down like he's Clubber Lang.

But, being a younger twin myself, I know Henrik is twice as pissed as Dan. We just might witness the emergence of Hank the Tank.

Either way, a message needs to be sent. The Bertuzzi incident was awful. But, guess what, the league hasn't done anything to fix the problem. There are even more dirty, cheap shot punks than ever before. Marchand was allowed to punch Dan in the face. Keith's a star so obviously he can elbow Sedin in the head and only receive a slap on the wrist.

Sorry NHL you get an epic fail. I for one, feel Keith needs to pay. I don't much care who does it.

If we need to take out one of their stars instead I'mfor that too. We've suffered enough from these dirty hawks. I think Toews is one of the best players in the game, but even he's shown himself to be a jerk.

Wow, I didn't realize how pissed off I really was about Keith still.

It's going to be easy for the fighter's trying to make the team. Whoever gets to Keith first, gets the job.

And, as an aside. F U Bettman!

Wow dale weise is our toughest fighter? I dont think he even won one fight on a canucks uniform, maybe a draw. If dale weise is the enforcer for the team, they should just skipthe fighting etc n play hockey, its safer for them

Agreed.

It is silly and immature to think that we are thinking of instigating a fight with Keith. These things should be instantaneous. As for going after their stars, how does that work?

This is a team with O'Donnell, Bollig, Montador, Seabrook, Brookbank, Mayers, Hossa, Carcillo, Bickell. Their team majors in guys over 220 lbs.

I find it ironic that many who are advocating some kind of Keith payback are also the guys who constantly mention players like Versteeg, Kadri etc.

We need a change of culture in our dressing room.

If a player is cheap shotted, the retribution should be instantaneous. If the Sedins are on the ice we do a quick change and push on Kassian and Volpatti in the next shift to sort the perpetrators out. But it has to happen as near as damn it "in the moment."

We shouldn't forget how hard these two can hit "legally."

Archived