Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schneider.Man604

Who will fight Keith on Nov 15th?

I could see Lappy asking Keith to dance but he will obviously get turned down. Keith has thrown cheap shots before and has never taken his medicine, he just isn't an honorable player. He is worse than Cooke in my opinion. Cooke at least took his beatings from Thornton and Kane for throwing stupidly cheap hits.

We are one of the teams that don't have a lunatic/fringe hockey player like Eager, Scott or Carcillo (all Hawk and ex-Hawk players.......hmmmmmm) who would throw down regardless of consent. I predict a Volpatti vs Carcillo rematch since their last attempt failed and that will end it (except for the scrums and constant verbal attacks of course).

If in the line up, I'd love to see Volpatti take him out. Nothing against the guy, but if he takes a 5 minute major, 2 minutes instgator and a game misconduct, I'm good with that if he delivers a beating.

He does need to step out there with some form of back up. Not that he needs backup as per se, but guys who will keep the rest of the Hawks off him and out of the way to deliver said beating.

If in the line up, I'd love to see Volpatti take him out. Nothing against the guy, but if he takes a 5 minute major, 2 minutes instgator and a game misconduct, I'm good with that if he delivers a beating.

He does need to step out there with some form of back up. Not that he needs backup as per se, but guys who will keep the rest of the Hawks off him and out of the way to deliver said beating.

I guess what I would really like to see is Danny stand up for himself a bit.

Before Keith elbowed him, Danny had got him pretty darn good in the corner.

I would like to see Daniel catch up with him again with a clean, devastating smash into the boards that leaves Keith out for the season.

#22 will never be a fighter but he should stand up for himself in scrums.

For example, if something like Marchand's little rabbit punches were to happen again, I would like to see Danny go apecrap on his ratass.

Why not just sign a tough guy via FA and just dress him for 1 game to elbow Keith in the head?

I know it's bad but whatever, i don't really care lol

This.

The NHL is NOT!! the WWE. If someone on the Canucks roster wanted to do something it should have been done already.

This thread is pointless.

As a martial artist who once struck a co worker out of reaction I would have thought you would be an advocate of this approach.

This thread is great. Your post is both pointless and stupid. Don't like the thread don't go in it, read it and post in it.

This is hockey ladies, not croquet. Loosen your lederhosen and get used to the idea of an eye for an eye retribution. It lives in hockey and I LOVE IT!!

I'm think forearm shiver to the back of Keith or Seabrook's head into the glass is repayment enough.