The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who will fight Keith on Nov 15th?

Schneider.Man604

We all know Duncan Keith has a big price to pay, he pretty much cost us the playoffs injuring our best player who could have made a big difference in winning more games against the powerful Kings team that went on to win the cup. Although that is no excuse as we should be able to win games without some players in the line up but whats done is done. When Daniel played his first game back vs LA, he made an amazing difference to our play and pretty much won that game for us as we saw that Sedin magic in effect.

My question to you all is, who do you think is going to take on Keith?

Bieksa:

I have heard from various people that the Canucks managment and coaching staff told Bieksa not to fight anymore because he is too important to our D line up, not sure if that is true but it is what I have heard. I would love to see him throw down vs Keith and beat his face in.

Kassian:

Not too sure if he will even be in the Canucks top 6 line up for this season, depends on his play. We didn't get to see a single Kassian fight last season, I hope he steps up this year and rolls on Keith. I thought that is why we got him, for his toughness. Although at 21 years old we still don't know if he is capeable of taking on the likes of Keith. I think he can do it, and I hope he does.

Weise:

My best guess would be Dale Weise, I really like what he brought to the Canucks toughness issue. He stepped up against Boston and hes our toughest fighter i'd say.

Archived