The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

need help on buyin a twig

Mase_Raymond_21

I wish I was good enough for my stick to be the problem (I also run into the same issue with my golf clubs). I've always liked my wood stick, and havn't really used anything else.

For someone not very good (like me) does a better stick actually do anything???

Right now I use a Bauer Vapor X4.0 and a Supreme One95. The One95 was a great stick, but I outgrew the flex, so it's just my backup now. I tried to look for a stiffer version, but they don't make it anymore, so I picked up the Vapor instead. It feels good and I can get off some wicked wristers and snapshots with it, but my slapper is more inconsistent. It could be just my technique, which is more suited for the old stick and may not be working for the new one.

I like Bauer's gear, but I wish they would just stick to one product for a while instead of constantly coming out with new lines and versions of current equipment. If I find a piece of equipment that works, I want I be able to but the same one the next time I need a replacement. Not to mention the constant renamings and new products are confusing as hell unless you're a total gear nerd.

Right now I use a Bauer Vapor X4.0 and a Supreme One95. The One95 was a great stick, but I outgrew the flex, so it's just my backup now. I tried to look for a stiffer version, but they don't make it anymore, so I picked up the Vapor instead. It feels good and I can get off some wicked wristers and snapshots with it, but my slapper is more inconsistent. It could be just my technique, which is more suited for the old stick and may not be working for the new one.

I like Bauer's gear, but I wish they would just stick to one product for a while instead of constantly coming out with new lines and versions of current equipment. If I find a piece of equipment that works, I want I be able to but the same one the next time I need a replacement. Not to mention the constant renamings and new products are confusing as hell unless you're a total gear nerd.

I wish I was good enough for my stick to be the problem (I also run into the same issue with my golf clubs). I've always liked my wood stick, and havn't really used anything else.

For someone not very good (like me) does a better stick actually do anything???

Archived