The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just for Fun

So a 27 year old who has had numerous surgeries > than a 24 year old captain that won a SC and a great leader?

Chicago would hang up the phone because that's insulting. Take off your homer glasses

Toews >>>>>>>>>>>>Kesler

Crawford has played 2 full seasons while Schneider is still a backup. Chicago won't downgrade huge at center to see if Schneider can be a starter

I'd take that and run...overpayment? Who cares.

We trade our 1B centre in Kesler for a 1A centre in Toews who is arguably one of the best players in the world and at the age of 24. And for Schneids, I could care less with this deal...we get a top 5 forward in the league in return and Lu is more proven than Schneids so I would be really comfortable with Lu, especially when Toews, a better centre and player than Henrik, would be our 2nd line centre - that'd be just unreal; we'd have 2 meta-powerhouse-mega lines with Toews and we'd turn into true contenders instantly with Toews amazing offensive skill and even better defense.

....he alone would make out 2nd line complete...no more sign Doan bs or we need a top 6 player...shows how great of a player he is.

Kesler can't get it done in the playoffs on a REGULAR BASIS.

Guess who can?

Oh right, the guy that had like a fricken 20 game point streak in the playoffs.

I'd do this trade in a heartbeat. I don't care if we're overpaying, i'd rather overpay for TOEWS than have Luongo/Schneider sitting on our bench for 50+ games.

Kesler can't get it done in the playoffs on a REGULAR BASIS.

Guess who can?

Oh right, the guy that had like a fricken 20 game point streak in the playoffs.

I'd do this trade in a heartbeat. I don't care if we're overpaying, i'd rather overpay for TOEWS than have Luongo/Schneider sitting on our bench for 50+ games.

Archived