The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canuck fans should be like whitecaps fans

Honeydews

We have fans that cheer when our number 1 goalie gets pulled during the Stanley cup final. And when 1 player has one bad season/playoffs they're on him like white on rice complaining and b*tching, for example "OMFG WHY DOES RAYMOND ALWAYS FALL TRADE HIM" not to give a crap that he's coming off the worst injury of his career. Some fans want Coach Av fired even though he's coached us to the finals and to two back to back President Trophy's. Some fans think MG's retarded even though he's got us great players.

Who cares its soccer!jeesh OMG we should be more like soccer.are you frickin kidding me?Canuck fans are fine I've been n the building for multiple games including playoffs and the atmosphere is fine.Quit tryin to compare soccer with Hockey.

I go to at least 10 games a year, the past year was a little subdued due to the fact we weren't over last year yet. Every other year has been very loud every single game. When we score, it's nuts. Everyone is on their feet. In other rinks around the league only 1/4 of people are on their feet when there's a goal. This past year when Edler got the shorthander against Detroit, it was super loud, nearly playoff loud.

Archived