The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We Won't Get Another Top 6 Forward

RyanKeslord17

Again, some of you may think this is negative, but I am just being realistic. There is a reason why this Lu trade is taking so long, nobody wants him for MGs price tag. Sure, I might be wrong about Doan, maybe he will sign here, but it's most likely he stays in the Desert. Being realistic and being negative are two VERY different things.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE GETTING PEANUTS FOR LUONGO THOUGH. IT JUST MEANS MG IS BETTER THAN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Maybe MG is being greedy BECAUSE HE CAN AFFORD TO.

Look at all these teams that supposedly solved their goaltending problem with a cheap solution. WHAT IF THEY DON'T WORK OUT? MAYBE TAMPA BECOMES AN OPTION?

YOU EVER THINK OF THAT BRO?

Then the price GOES UP DRASTICALLY.

YOU DON'T KNOW MORE THAN THE BEST GM THIS TEAM HAS EVER HAD.

ALSO CAPSLOCK BECAUSE ANGER

lol no sir Jensen is better than Kassian in the offensive aspect which is what the second line is used for Kassian is better in the hard hitting agressive aspect which is what the third line s used for... see whats going on here? Jensen is ready did you not see him in the AHL? he handles himself just fine, we need to give our young guys a chance Jensen might be exactly what Booth and Kesler needs.

Yay another post started by another crybaby complaining the GM hasnt done everything they may have wanted this offseason. THANKS FOR SHARING!

"there's someone by the name of Doan, forget it. He's staying in Phoenix" <--- lol !! like you know anything about what doan will do!, yet you proclaim you do!

from there you go on to complain about the gm cause he signed raymond and you dont like raymond, boo hoo. According to you Gillis traded hodgson for size? never mind the real issues like hodson wanting to be traded, or the select group of players Gillis specifically said he was looking for, forget all that now, according to you it was only for size because of the boston series.

But the Best part of this post is you telling us how much we will get for trading Luongo, and telling us how all the other teams in the league feel. wow you claim to know alot!

Thanks for all your insight but i think were gonna wait and see what happens. There are so many possibilities that can see new players in our top six by the time the season starts its not even funny.

Gillis is doing an amazing job as GM and complaining about him because he isnt doing what you would do is patetic.

So? I don't really care about another President's trophy, and we are probably winning the division. So as long as we make the playoffs, who cares if there is an elephant in the room for a couple of months into the season? Especially if it lands us a new face who can be a key contributor to the team after Lu is gone? If this situation stops us from making the playoffs, there are bigger problems with the team. Don't worry.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Oh my bad,

I was not aware that just because someone is appointed for a position, means they can't make bad decisions or mistakes.

bush.jpg

Yes, let's just completely disregard Luongo in this situation as he continues to play for a team where he's clearly lost his position and has publicly stated it's time to move on. After every game, and after every practice the players (and Schneider) will continue to have to answer questions regarding Lu. It just comes off as something a bush league team would do.

Source?

Luongo wasn't pulled in the playoffs because he played bad (if you think that then you are more ignorant than I thought). he was pulled to light a fire under the perferbial a$$ of the team. C.S. just happened to play very well in his outings which forced A.V. to continue to play him (which incidently is what everyone was crying for during the regular season "play the hot hand"

NEVER has it been publicly stated that Luo had lost his starting position, it has been said that IF Luongo is still with the team that him and C.S. would "fight" for the starting position.

IMO Luongo wins that fight all day.

Edit: Just because you can make a cool name like AMEX and they are all from the same country this line has some of the worst chemistry in hockey. Its like a line that doens't know if it's a checking line or a scoring line with no playmaking ability on it.

Yes, let's just completely disregard Luongo in this situation as he continues to play for a team where he's clearly lost his position and has publicly stated it's time to move on. After every game, and after every practice the players (and Schneider) will continue to have to answer questions regarding Lu. It just comes off as something a bush league team would do.

Archived