The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] The Doan Meta-Thread v2.0

the owners are insane. telling fans theres going to be a lock out then offers like this and minnies signings earlier this summer just make bettman look more like a clown. salary cap what a joke. wasn't buffalo a team that required profit sharing.

i though salaries where one of the sticking points in the new cba.

a new league is what would fix the insanity cause bettman and the stupid owner have ruined this one.

Well if he wanted to make a decision before the start of school year for his kids its likely he's staying in Phoenix as i believe they've started the school year already. Doan is an afterthought in my mind.. The longer this goes the more and more it seems he's desperate to stay in Phoenix and that's just fine. I want nothing to do with a 4 year deal for this guy as speculated.

Well if he wanted to make a decision before the start of school year for his kids its likely he's staying in Phoenix as i believe they've started the school year already. Doan is an afterthought in my mind.. The longer this goes the more and more it seems he's desperate to stay in Phoenix and that's just fine. I want nothing to do with a 4 year deal for this guy as speculated.

Archived