The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] The Doan Meta-Thread v2.0

I don't put too much stock in "rumours", but this seems a likely scenario to me.

I'm sure it's more than Gillis wants to spend (in money and term) but Doan is highly sought-after and something like this is probably what it's going to take to be in the running.

It sounds like Buffalo has offered even more, but unlike Ehrhoff, I believe Doan would probably realize that he has a better chance to win here, rather than upstate NY...

Ate to say it, but the longer this drags on the more of a chance shane doan will sign in phx IMO . If you think about it, if he was really sick of waiting he wouldve signed somewhere else by now but he's giving them every single opportunity there is. Obviously his fam most likely wants to stay there. But non of us know forsure what's gonna happen because anything is a possibility.

Off topic: I know probably non of you care BUT I just got a job with the canucks even security !!! Soo stoked !!

Event security **** stupid phone

if all 784,450 fans of the Vancouver Canucks (according to their Facebook page likes) invested $382.43, we could essentially OWN the Phoenix Coyotes and run it through a board of directors. I nominate myself as a life long CEO for coming up with this brilliant idea. :bigblush:

I can't understand how Eklund is still recognised as a "legit" source by CDC while others with similar yet sometimes more accurate predictions are considered invalid.

I may be in the minority but I consider HI a better source than Eklund.

No way Canucks offer that much money for Doan. Anyone who lands Doan will overpay for what he brings, but I don't blieve MG spent so much time in the sun this summer that he's lost his marbles.

Archived