1062 replies to this topic

#511 Langdon Algur

Langdon Algur

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,376 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

Wonder what the likelyhood of a sale going through in a week is. This doesn't seem like a sure thing yet.
"What is the good of having a nice house without a decent planet to put it on?" ~ Henry David Thoreau

#512 MC Fatigue

MC Fatigue

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,568 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

meh
" I don't understand, can somebody tell me what's going on? Why is there a drunk Chinese man doing push-ups on my front lawn?......and why's he wearing lipstick??"

#513 Neufy161

Neufy161

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

We know this already, and this is also to be expected.

Doan promised he would sign somewhere by the 15th. So of course he agrees to a contract with the Coyotes so when the sale happens, he just has to sign the dotted line. However, the sale will likely not be completed by the 15th.

Unless some of these rumours are true and Jamison has gotten approved by the city of Glendale for the 300 million dollar lease.

Oh hello Alain Vigneault, I see what you did there... good one.

Posted Image

Signature by (>'-')>

#514 Tearloch7

Tearloch7

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,351 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

THIS is where the "riffraff" Weiser clap belongs .. how fitting ..

Peace, Doana lovers ..

"To Thine Own Self Be True"

"Always tell the Truth. That way, you don’t have to remember what you said"  ~ Mark Twain ~

#515 D-Bo7

D-Bo7

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:27 PM

So we basically have no new info other than that he/the team have come to agreement on contract terms IF they can finalize the sale by the 15th? (Which at this point, looks highly unlikely).

:lol: at all the reactionaries flipping out and assuming he's no longer available.

This is what I keep trying to explain to people, but it's like banging my head against the wall.

Agreeing to sign if the sale goes through apparently means that he has signed a deal. Even though it's still pretty much the same situation that it's been all summer. I've been waiting to see if the sale goes through cause I knew that would mean bye bye Doan, I don't know what other people have been waiting for.

#516 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts

Yea, we haven't improved at all so far - 1st priority is getting a solid 2nd line and it hasn't been fixed. If it stays this way, we aren't winning anything, but now that Doan is outta the way, its time to fix the 2nd line problem by trading Lu I guess.

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#517 djsandwiches

djsandwiches

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

I assume the league may have their hands full with the CBA negotiations at the moment. They may not be able to approve the sale before then. Politicking...tick...tick....Doan is saying all the right things, but this could easily backfire and not get resolved...thus allowing for him to change addresses. I feel a 1 year contract might be on the horizon, and not with the yotes.
;)
Cheers and salutations folks!
I play rough and have an opinion. Let us play with thoughts and words, and not get our sticks up beyond this binary forum. If you can play you can play is trending out on the West Siiiiiieeeeeeed of Canada. Come in peace but prepare to battle and debate. So shut up and stop wasting time reading my every word of my signature....cuz I just won the face-off while you got trapped into my lyrical vortex of fun fluffy fun von deutsch funland. Tag you are it....trade you Lu for Bolland and a prospect plus a 1st.

#518 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

I assume the league may have their hands full with the CBA negotiations at the moment. They may not be able to approve the sale before then. Politicking...tick...tick....Doan is saying all the right things, but this could easily backfire and not get resolved...thus allowing for him to change addresses. I feel a 1 year contract might be on the horizon, and not with the yotes.
;)

If it means keep PHX in Glendale, Gary will make time.
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

#519 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:30 PM

Shane Doan: Worth more than $3 million a year......?

Read more: http://www.theprovin...l#ixzz25oX0mh1N

We are still waiting on Shane Doan, are we not? Some team, at some point, will fork over millions of dollars for a 35-year-old Doan. He will be 36, plus a few tenths of a year, when the NHL season finally does get under-way.

Doan's entire career can be summed up in a word: durability. Not since he turned 22 has Doan played fewer than 72 games in a regular season, which has helped him put up 11 20-plus-goal seasons. That's eighth among active players.

Doan has been a slight plus-possession player his entire career, faring a little bit better at controlling the shot clock than his teammates. He is not elite, was never elite, and will never be elite. Doan is a durable leader who plugs away at the opposition, being above average for a very, very long time.

A noble player, that's Doan, and some team will fork over millions. That team may be the Vancouver Canucks. It could be the Buffalo Sabres, a team that reportedly offered Doan a four-year contract worth $30 million, well more than he's worth.

When it comes to free agents, too many general managers have paid players following a logic of what the player's production looked like, as opposed to, "What will he do for me over the course of this contract?"

In the last 20 years, there have been 10 players who have since ended their careers but had strong seasons as 33-to-35-year-olds who were also known for their durability. The list includes players like Pat Verbeek, Adam Oates and Mark Recchi.

Let's assume the Canucks have offered Doan a two-year deal. My list of comparables has players losing about 45 per cent of their goal production in the two years after their 35-year-old season.

Comparable players are good to use since it gives us a good idea of what we can expect out of a player like Doan as we move ahead in his career.

Players scored an average of 22.2 goals in their 33-35 years and 12.1 in their 36-37 years, a 45 per cent drop. There's a less drastic, yet still notable, 34 per cent decline in total games played, from 78.8 to 61.0.

We don't have puck possession numbers for players who played before 2008 so it's not enough for a full sample, but when it comes to Doan, a major issue is that players known for being durable, solid goal scorers in their early 30's do not necessarily perform either at the same rate. It is a gamble.

If Doan only plays 60 or 65 games, he is nowhere near as useful as if he's playing 82. Sixty-one, as players his calibre have been historically pegged at, is simply not enough to be effective.

That means that a team paying him millions is probably going to wind up overpaying for Doan's intangible assets, notably grit and leadership, that have made him a hot commodity this sum-mer.

Intangibles are important, but it's impossible to calculate just how much since an intangible is almost by definition something that doesn't exist. We know for certain that Doan does not possess a secret talent to winning a Stanley Cup, since every single team in history has won the Stanley Cup without him on their roster.

But Doan would be an excellent third-line addition. He pushes play forward and is slightly above average at both ends of the ice. At the right price, he fills a gap in the Canucks' lineup.

Recent players who have met the projected standards are players like Cory Stillman, Mike Modano and Robert Lang, and adjusted for the 2013 salary cap, that equals to a little over $3.5 million.

With an expected salary cap rollback, his true value probably falls somewhere below $3 million.

Evidently, Darcy Regier in Buffalo believes that Shane Doan's intangibles are worth $4.5 million. They aren't

Read more: http://www.theprovin...l#ixzz25oWhAFbb

#520 Jet_91

Jet_91

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

I don't believe Doan had any intention of signing anywhere other than Phoenix, he was just using the Canucks and a few other teams as leverage to get what he wanted. He can go f**k himself.

#521 D-Bo7

D-Bo7

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

;)

The thing is, even if the NHL approves the sale, Jamison himself has said he won't buy the team until the he has a lease agreement.

That's the last stumbling block right now, and it's one that could take the sale well past the 15th.

I'm sure Jamison wants Doan, but when we're talking about negotiating millions of dollars here, he's not gonna rush things in order to keep Doan in Phoenix.

Edited by D-Bo7, 07 September 2012 - 12:32 PM.

#522 bd71

bd71

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

I doubt they would be announcing a contract was agreed to if the sale was not imminent. I think the Doan to Vancouver drama is unofficially over and will be officially over very soon.

Thank goodness.

Now you can all go Schultz on Doan! "We love you, come here, ties to the city, blah, blah blah. You signed elsewhere? You suck, I didn't want him here anyway!"

#523 D-Bo7

D-Bo7

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:36 PM

I doubt they would be announcing a contract was agreed to if the sale was not imminent. I think the Doan to Vancouver drama is unofficially over and will be officially over very soon.

Thank goodness.

Now you can all go Schultz on Doan! "We love you, come here, ties to the city, blah, blah blah. You signed elsewhere? You suck, I didn't want him here anyway!"

Phoenix didn't announce the signing, Doan did on a radio show.

IMO he's just saying to the fans that he wants to stay there, he has agreed to a contract, but ultimately it's out of his hands. If the sale goes through before the 15th he'll sign, if not he's gone.

It's been this way all summer, and Jamison has failed time and time again to close the deal.

Edited by D-Bo7, 07 September 2012 - 12:59 PM.

#524 Lui's Knob

Lui's Knob

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,717 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:20 PM

Team 1040 reports Doan is signed pending the sale for 4 years 21.5 million. Yeah you can keep him. Hopefully that wasn't our thing in the works for MG

#525 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,351 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Phoenix didn't announce the signing, Doan did on a radio show.

IMO he's just saying to the fans that he wants to stay there, he has agreed to a contract, but ultimately it's out of his hands. If the sale goes through before the 15th he'll sign, if not he's gone.

It's been this way all summer, and Jamison has failed time and time again to close the deal.

That's a good read once you hear it. It literally tells everyone he has done all he can to sign there, including signing pending sale. He has remained true, now the ball is in there court. In hindsight if he doesn't sign in Phoenix this could be viewed as a mini press conference that no one attended.

Edited by Dogbyte, 07 September 2012 - 01:39 PM.

There are things known and unknown ... and in between are the doors.

#526 elvis15

elvis15

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,318 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

From @Team1130Sports:

Terry Bross, agent for Shane Doan tells News1130 Canucks still in the mix. Bross says Phoenix ownership issues still not settled. #nhl #doan

Terry Bross agent for Shane Doan tells News1130 Canucks "very strong possibility if things don't work out in Phoenix." Canucks 1 of 3 in mix

Nothings over until it's over.

Edited by elvis15, 07 September 2012 - 01:31 PM.

schroedersig2_by_elvis15-d5szksn.pnganimalhousesig.jpg

Tanev is going to EDM. I can put my life savings down on it

#527 Neufy161

Neufy161

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

Biased Prediction:

We're going to see a last minute signing to the Vancouver Canucks at the 11th hour on September 14th. Doan will give Jamison as much time as he possibly can.

4 years@20 mil

Edited by Neufy161, 07 September 2012 - 01:36 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by (>'-')>

#528 Neufy161

Neufy161

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

From @Team1130Sports:

Terry Bross, agent for Shane Doan tells News1130 Canucks still in the mix. Bross says Phoenix ownership issues still not settled.#nhl #doan

Terry Bross agent for Shane Doan tells News1130 Canucks "very strong possibility if things don't work out in Phoenix." Canucks 1 of 3 in mix

Who are the other two teams? NYR and PHI?

Posted Image

Signature by (>'-')>

#529 Ossi Vaananen

Ossi Vaananen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,800 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

LOL. 4 years at 21.5m. He's loyal, i'll give him that much but Coyotes got worse, not better this offseason. Not to mention Smith trumps Doan as the star player in that line up anyway. Well I'm happy this saga is over, *unfollow*.

2d7ye0p.jpg

Credit to -Vintage Canuck-

#530 Dogbyte

Dogbyte

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,351 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Watch this horrible franchise make the worst move in hockey history and rush a 170 million dollar purchase of a hockey team in order to sign one player. :frantic:
There are things known and unknown ... and in between are the doors.

#531 D-Bo7

D-Bo7

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:33 PM

LOL. 4 years at 21.5m. He's loyal, i'll give him that much but Coyotes got worse, not better this offseason. Not to mention Smith trumps Doan as the star player in that line up anyway. Well I'm happy this saga is over, *unfollow*.

Reading is your friend people! He has agreed to a conditional contract based on whether or not the team is sold by the 15th.

The team is no closer to being sold just because he agreed on a contract. All he's doing is making it so that if the sale does go through at the last minute, the paper work is already done and ready to sign.

Until you read that Jamison has successfully purchased the Phoenix Coyotes, this thing is not over.

Edited by D-Bo7, 07 September 2012 - 02:56 PM.

#532 djsandwiches

djsandwiches

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:01 PM

Is it just me or do we only hear Doan expressing interest in PHX, and not the other way around. You would think that any current or potential ownership group would put out any kind of media tidbit that would assure their paying customers and season ticket holders. It appears to me that Doan wants to stay in PHX more than PHX wants to hang on to one of their faces of the franchise (if not the only face of the franchise). I'll go on the record (not that anyone should care what I say or thnk) that perhaps this could be a fresh fiscal start of sort for the new ownership group in PHX-trimming down operating costs right off the bat. If they market Smithy as their new face and let Doan go, then its like a mini rebuild of sort but with new owners (who we know are going to be penny pinchers for the next few years if all accounts are correct about the state of Jamiesons cash flow and net worth). DOan is simply (IMO) showing the fans right up until the very last hour that he is loyal, cares to stay in PHX, but that after all is said and done, he tried but ownership simply could not be resolved in time for him to make a personal and business decision for the rest of his family.
Cheers and salutations folks!
I play rough and have an opinion. Let us play with thoughts and words, and not get our sticks up beyond this binary forum. If you can play you can play is trending out on the West Siiiiiieeeeeeed of Canada. Come in peace but prepare to battle and debate. So shut up and stop wasting time reading my every word of my signature....cuz I just won the face-off while you got trapped into my lyrical vortex of fun fluffy fun von deutsch funland. Tag you are it....trade you Lu for Bolland and a prospect plus a 1st.

#533 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

Reports Shane Doan has signed four-year $21.5 million extension with Coyotes

The Canucks were hoping a gold-medal winning veteran with a cap hit of about $5 million would be reporting to training camp this month.
And it's true, one is planning to. But he's the wrong one.
Roberto Luongo maybe in Vancouver next week and prepared to report to camp, if camp ever happens. So he's in. For now. But Shane Doan appears to be out, according to reports which have him agreeing to a four-year, $21.5 million extension with the Phoenix Coyotes, pending the completed sale of the club to Greg Jamison.
The Canucks had tabled a similar offer, though the money wasn't quite as much, and still believe they have the best chance to be Doan's Plan B. But that Plan B is disappearing faster than those Polar bears on Lost.
Doan represented an opportunity to significantly and instantly improve the Canucks, which explains why they were pursuing him with a courtship which included a dinner at the city's Italian Kitchen.
Doan kept saying it wasn't about the money, and it hasn't been as the Phoenix deal is significantly less than the $30-million contract he was offered.
But, really, no team but Phoenix has been close to signing him. Doan has spent all summer extending his so-called deadlines because he never intended to leave Phoenix. Doan told an Arizona radio station he's known since the mid-June that Jamison's ownership bid had a very good chance of working out.
In a lengthy interview, Doan told XTRA 910 Radio Jamison has the financing, which is sitting in escrow, and he's only waiting for the lease agreement with Glendale to get the approval stamp.
If you're into fantasies, Doan did leave the door open a sliver, saying if there's an issue with the lease agreement he could still sign with another team. Either way, he will have a contract by midnight on Sept. 15.

Edit: Link attached
http://www.theprovin...8175/story.html

Edited by WHL rocks, 07 September 2012 - 04:05 PM.

#534 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,899 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

From @Team1130Sports:

NYR and Philly must be the other two teams.

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#535 Neufy161

Neufy161

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:11 PM

Watch this horrible franchise make the worst move in hockey history and rush a 170 million dollar purchase of a hockey team in order to sign one player. :frantic:

lmao! but according to ESPN, they are top 10 for "best bang for your buck" :bigblush:

Edited by Neufy161, 07 September 2012 - 04:12 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by (>'-')>

#536 Neufy161

Neufy161

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

Reports Shane Doan has signed four-year $21.5 million extension with Coyotes

The Canucks were hoping a gold-medal winning veteran with a cap hit of about $5 million would be reporting to training camp this month.
And it's true, one is planning to. But he's the wrong one.
Roberto Luongo maybe in Vancouver next week and prepared to report to camp, if camp ever happens. So he's in. For now. But Shane Doan appears to be out, according to reports which have him agreeing to a four-year, $21.5 million extension with the Phoenix Coyotes, pending the completed sale of the club to Greg Jamison.
The Canucks had tabled a similar offer, though the money wasn't quite as much, and still believe they have the best chance to be Doan's Plan B. But that Plan B is disappearing faster than those Polar bears on Lost.
Doan represented an opportunity to significantly and instantly improve the Canucks, which explains why they were pursuing him with a courtship which included a dinner at the city's Italian Kitchen.
Doan kept saying it wasn't about the money, and it hasn't been as the Phoenix deal is significantly less than the $30-million contract he was offered.
But, really, no team but Phoenix has been close to signing him. Doan has spent all summer extending his so-called deadlines because he never intended to leave Phoenix. Doan told an Arizona radio station he's known since the mid-June that Jamison's ownership bid had a very good chance of working out.
In a lengthy interview, Doan told XTRA 910 Radio Jamison has the financing, which is sitting in escrow, and he's only waiting for the lease agreement with Glendale to get the approval stamp.
If you're into fantasies, Doan did leave the door open a sliver, saying if there's an issue with the lease agreement he could still sign with another team. Either way, he will have a contract by midnight on Sept. 15.

Edit: Link attached
http://www.theprovin...8175/story.html

Its articles like this that are responsible for the drastic misunderstanding/confusion of news. This guys a moron with his flashy headlines.

Jamison doesn't have approval by the city for the $300 million leasing agreement on the arena... The City is hesitant because in order to supply the lease, they would need to incorporate a sales tax upon the people of Glendale.

There was a petition that was submitted by the people of Glendale to stop the sales tax increase, but it was rejected by the city. However, because of a ruling by a court of appeals and a supreme court; the sales tax increase will be voted on by the public, and will likely be shot down. Thereby making it so that the city doesn't have the funds to pay Jamison to operate the arena; Meaning Doan will not sign with Phoenix.

Clearly, since he said "I will sign with a team by the 15th" He is making sure a deal is agreed upon with Phoenix providing Jamison's sale; so they aren't negotiating on terms at 10:00pm on the 14th.

Edited by Neufy161, 07 September 2012 - 04:15 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by (>'-')>

#537 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:20 PM

The City council of PHX hasn't made a decision on the tax issue yet.

So, the completed sale of the team is still pending.

The contract signing therefore is still pending.

The deadline in order for Doan to remain in PHX is Sept 15th, as per Doan.

So, nothing's really changed, and there's still a chance that Doan may find himself in a Canucks uniform. The rest is speculation.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#538 Tyler83

Tyler83

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

Pierre LeBrun just said on That's Hockey that the deal between the city and Greg Jamison will not get done next week like Shane Doan was hoping for. So he has to decide to either push his Deadline past the 15 or sign with another team.

#539 D-Bo7

D-Bo7

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

The City council of PHX hasn't made a decision on the tax issue yet.

So, the completed sale of the team is still pending.

The contract signing therefore is still pending.

The deadline in order for Doan to remain in PHX is Sept 15th, as per Doan.

So, nothing's really changed, and there's still a chance that Doan may find himself in a Canucks uniform. The rest is speculation.

The decision may be out of City Councils hands, because they can't agree to a deal if they haven't secured the financing for it yet.

That money was to come from the sales tax initiative, which is now not likely going to be approved by voters.

#540 D-Bo7

D-Bo7

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

Pierre LeBrun just said on That's Hockey that the deal between the city and Greg Jamison will not get done next week like Shane Doan was hoping for. So he has to decide to either push his Deadline past the 15 or sign with another team.

That's what I've been saying this whole time.

The deal can't get done because of the court ruling to put the sales tax initiative on a November ballot. So unless Jamison wants to run the arena for free, the city won't be able to agree upon a deal until it knows the results of the November ballot.

Now we'll just have to wait and see if Doan was just bluffing to put pressure on Phoenix, or he does actually want to make sure he signs a deal under the old CBA.

Edited by D-Bo7, 07 September 2012 - 04:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.