The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] The Doan Meta-Thread v2.0

Can we stop with the needless, annoying post-count bumping Doan puns now? I'm sick and tired of coming on here every day, thinking to myself "hey, there's been 5 pages in the Doan thread since yesterday, I wonder what happened!" only to find its the same numb-skulls posting "Doan think so!" 65 times. *yawn*

This is a thread to discuss Shane Doan and his UFA status. If you want to fill 60 pages with nonsense, go to the white noise board

Can we stop with the needless, annoying post-count bumping Doan puns now? I'm sick and tired of coming on here every day, thinking to myself "hey, there's been 5 pages in the Doan thread since yesterday, I wonder what happened!" only to find its the same numb-skulls posting "Doan think so!" 65 times. *yawn*

This is a thread to discuss Shane Doan and his UFA status. If you want to fill 60 pages with nonsense, go to the white noise board

Anyone remember in the original Doan thread that a Swedish (or where ever it was from) website reported that if Doan signs this week, it would be with Phoenix. If he signed next week, it would be with Vancouver. Guess tomorrow we'll find out as it is Friday.

Anyone remember in the original Doan thread that a Swedish (or where ever it was from) website reported that if Doan signs this week, it would be with Phoenix. If he signed next week, it would be with Vancouver. Guess tomorrow we'll find out as it is Friday.

Archived