The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] The Doan Meta-Thread v2.0

fool me once shame on shane doan, fool me twice shame on shane doan, fool me 20 times an idiot.

This is Doan's 7th "deadline" stop believing all these false dates. He will sign with the Yotes when the new CBA is reached...man oh man how many suckers do we have on this board that checks this thread everyday.

fool me once shame on shane doan, fool me twice shame on shane doan, fool me 20 times an idiot.

This is Doan's 7th "deadline" stop believing all these false dates. He will sign with the Yotes when the new CBA is reached...man oh man how many suckers do we have on this board that checks this thread everyday.

@HockeyyInsiderr: #BREAKINGNEWS: Doan's agent contacted #Canucks management today; wanted to make sure no bridges were burnt. VAN advised that if the (cont)

@HockeyyInsiderr: (cont) #Coyotes sale isn't approved before September 15 Shane Doan will accept the 4 year $24M offer from #Canucks. #CONFIRMED by VAN source

@HockeyyInsiderr: My Vancouver source #CONFIRMED the #Canucks 4 year $24M offer is STILL on the table for Doan& will be accepted if #Coyotes sale falls off.

@HockeyyInsiderr: Clock's ticking and #Canucks fans have reason to get their hopes back up concerning Doan ending his career in a Vancouver uniform. #WOW

@HockeyyInsiderr: #BREAKINGNEWS: Doan's agent contacted #Canucks management today; wanted to make sure no bridges were burnt. VAN advised that if the (cont)

@HockeyyInsiderr: (cont) #Coyotes sale isn't approved before September 15 Shane Doan will accept the 4 year $24M offer from #Canucks. #CONFIRMED by VAN source

@HockeyyInsiderr: My Vancouver source #CONFIRMED the #Canucks 4 year $24M offer is STILL on the table for Doan& will be accepted if #Coyotes sale falls off.

@HockeyyInsiderr: Clock's ticking and #Canucks fans have reason to get their hopes back up concerning Doan ending his career in a Vancouver uniform. #WOW

There is still a chance we will be stuck with Doan's $6 mill cap hit 4 years from now. Great.

If we do sign him please be a front loaded contract so we can trade him in 2 or 3 years and get him off our books. Otherwise $6 mill cap hit for Doan will not be a pleasant thing 4 years from now.

Archived