The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[NHL 13] Complete Team Overalls (Warning: Image Heavy)

n00bxQb

Think its all about homer glasses lol the guy with a Tavaris name is complaining about Tavaris not being rated higher. Then the guy above named Garrison said that Garrison isn't rated high enough lol I'll follow the trend

Mayray isn't rated high enough, he used to be a 81 now he's a 80 WTF! Now I'm not even getting the game

I'm not really understanding how it works. Complete players get better ratings while specialty players get less which makes sense, so the tough guys get low ratings and defensive defensmen and 2 way forwards get higher overall. That still doesn't clarify why Ovie is higher than Malkin ( Ovie had a BRUTAL season for all who didn't know) and Phaneuf is one of the best d-men in the game (everyone knows he sucks.)

I'm not really understanding how it works. Complete players get better ratings while specialty players get less which makes sense, so the tough guys get low ratings and defensive defensmen and 2 way forwards get higher overall. That still doesn't clarify why Ovie is higher than Malkin ( Ovie had a BRUTAL season for all who didn't know) and Phaneuf is one of the best d-men in the game (everyone knows he sucks.)

Compared to NHL 12:

- Slap shot power +1

- Wrist shot accuracy -3

- Acceleration +1

- Agility +1

- Balance +2

- Endurance +3

- Speed +1

- Hand-Eye +1

- Passing +1

- Puck Control +1

- Aggressiveness +2

- Body Checking +2

- Durability +1

- Strength +3

- Offensive Awareness -2

- Defensive Awareness +1

- Faceoffs +1

- Shot Blocking +2

- Stick Checking +3

But, OMFG, WTFBBQ?!?!?!??!?!?! his OVR, a completely meaningless, arbitrary number, went down 3 ?!?!?!?!??!?!

SOMEBODY CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE JT GOT ROBBED !!!!!!

So most of his stats went up but his overall dropped down by 3 points? Tavares can play both ends of the ice and excels offensively and is a small step below talents like Stamkos and Giroux. His overall talent is much more significant than an 85 rating in this case.

Why hasn't Crosby been on a cover of an NHL game yet?

Is it because

a) He is the best player

B) He is already signed to a large amount of contracts off the ice

or c) He is the most loved but quite possibly the most hated upon much like Lebron James for Basketball fans

Archived