The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[NHL 13] Complete Team Overalls (Warning: Image Heavy)

n00bxQb

IMO they are over doing it, they did great with the GM Connected mode and all of the the new features, but I think the rating system overhaul is just making it more complicated. It feels as though they crammed it in at the last second and did not put enough thought into the rating system or the ratings themselves. They should have done one more year of developing the system..... Oh well.

Another thing:

Adam Larsson....19 years old. 84 overall. He didn't really do anything special last year, he just played an average year for a defender.

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins was insane, and he gets 80...

To put things into perspective, the 3 Rookie of the Year finalists are:

RNH (80)

Landeskog (82)

Henrique (81)

I guess seing RNH at 80 isn't too bad considering the other 2 are only 1 and 2 overall above him.

Also RNH probably has the best potential out of them.

Some of these ratings are just terrible. I don't think anyone should really be complaining about the Canucks though.

They arguably could've made the Sedins, Kesler, Booth, Raymond, Bieksa, Hamhuis and Edler lower. Maybe Garrison and Tanev higher, but oh well.

Looking forward to playing with the Canucks though. That D looks pretty sick.

Another thing:

Adam Larsson....19 years old. 84 overall. He didn't really do anything special last year, he just played an average year for a defender.

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins was insane, and he gets 80...

To put things into perspective, the 3 Rookie of the Year finalists are:

RNH (80)

Landeskog (82)

Henrique (81)

I guess seing RNH at 80 isn't too bad considering the other 2 are only 1 and 2 overall above him.

Also RNH probably has the best potential out of them.

Overalls really don't matter as much as people think. RNH is clearly the best of those 3 offensively but his overall rating goes down because of his defensive game. Landeskog and Henrique are more complete players so they get a higher overall. If overalls were still based on player type then RNH would be the highest without a doubt.

Archived