The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[NHL 13] Complete Team Overalls (Warning: Image Heavy)

n00bxQb

Tanev got owned... :( Should at least be a 77. I actually like Hamhuis' rating. He is seriously a stud on D. Edler should be around 85.

Raymond's speed will help his ratings so I'm okay with his. Up Hansen and Lappy by 1 overall. Not enough credit for their defensive game I'm assuming.

Yeah I assumed all of that. Just because his overall is less doesn't mean he's worse. He's just not as overall skilled. EA said that themselves.

Hey n00b, I think it would be cool if you spoiler tagged all the pictures so the posts weren't so long. :P

speaking of overalls. nobody is and i mean nobody is more overated in the nhl series for a good 3+ years than vokoun...

i can't remember what he was in nhl11 but he's an 90 overall in nhl12 and actually sucks when you use him. i get more wins with neuvirth in net than vokoun, so like some have said overall doesn't always mean much.

I don't mind the Canucks rankings my only changes would be.

Kesler is too high, he should be 86

Booth is too high, he should be 83

Hamhius is too high, he should be 85/86

Edler is too high, he should be 86

Garrison is too low (they rated Salo better), 83 minimum

Tanev is too low, he should be 75/76

Everything else is good IMO.

I think everyone's missing the big picture, if you think about it, they are rating the players based on all the skills a hockey played needs to succeed, instead of rating them based on how good of a defensive Defencemen they are, or how good of a power forward. I'm not exactly sure but, someone who is 78 overall this year might be equivilant to someone who is 82 overall in NHL 12. And with players like hamhuis, who have significantly increased, maybe got that increase because before they were getting the rating based on his DFD title, now he is truly being recognized for how he plays the game, and for how good of an all-round player he is.

I think everyone's missing the big picture, if you think about it, they are rating the players based on all the skills a hockey played needs to succeed, instead of rating them based on how good of a defensive Defencemen they are, or how good of a power forward. I'm not exactly sure but, someone who is 78 overall this year might be equivilant to someone who is 82 overall in NHL 12. And with players like hamhuis, who have significantly increased, maybe got that increase because before they were getting the rating based on his DFD title, now he is truly being recognized for how he plays the game, and for how good of an all-round player he is.

Archived