The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

all this peyton will win the SB ring is all bull.

FEB 2 NY WEATHER IS EXPECTED TO BE 4 to 7 CELSIUS w/ 20% pop

aslong as its not hardcore snow then i like seahawk's odds.

Seattle struggles on the road. With a already bad offense, I don't see them being outscoring the broncos.

Let's just see what happens.....We'll find it out if you really know what you're talking about

You said the Broncos will blow out the Seahawks by halftime. I'm saying it will be competitive. I'm not saying the Seahawks will win, but they have a great shot. Seahawks are the best equipped team to handle the Broncos offense.

• Upvote 3

I don't want Richard Sherman to win a Super Bowl ring, but I want the city of Seattle to win one.... At the same time, I don't want Peyton to win another Super Bowl ring yet I want Champ Bailey to end his Hall of Fame career with one with the Broncos.... Undecided decisions on who to root for....

How about the home team

You said the Broncos will blow out the Seahawks by halftime. I'm saying it will be competitive. I'm not saying the Seahawks will win, but they have a great shot. Seahawks are the best equipped team to handle the Broncos offense.

Obviously I was exaggerating...I don't think Seahawks offense will be able to outscore Bronco's. Bronco defense not to bad either, held the offensive pats to just 16 and looked great all game.

From what I saw Kapernick really blew the chance for his team

Edited by Del Rio

Sucks for Seahawks or Broncos fans, depending on which team wins, that the Olympics start 6 days after the Super Bowl. Will take all of the focus off of who just won the big game. Great for the rest of us that won't want to hear about it anyways, but still a crappy situation to be in for the fans of those teams.

Awesome game, should be a great Superbowl, my 2 favorite teams going at it, but I'm really hoping for a Seattle win.

That Broncos offense will be really hard to stop though. Can't wait for the SB.

What's it like having 2 favorite teams in the same league? I couldn't make an emotional committment like that. I would love to have the Blackhawks as my other favorite team in the NHL, would have a legitimate shot at celebrating the Stanley Cup year in and year out.

What's it like having 2 favorite teams in the same league? I couldn't make an emotional committment like that. I would love to have the Blackhawks as my other favorite team in the NHL, would have a legitimate shot at celebrating the Stanley Cup year in and year out.

Well for me I've liked Seattle for awhile since its pretty much the home team, but Manning was one of my favorite befores going to the Broncos, and I like Wes Welker, so when Welker went to Denver it was a pretty easy for me to like that team aswell. I really like there offense. Its been an exciting team to watch this year.

Its really just for football though since I'm not a huge NFL guy (I watch those teams & the playoffs but I'm not a hardcore NFL fan)

Edited by Smashian Kassian

I guess those beats headphones don't work as good as advertised huh?

Well if we're going off of the advertisement, it did work. He only had one delay of game penalty which wasn't because of the 12th man. Also, Kaepernick threw two interceptions which were terrible decisions on his part.