The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

5 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

And that's that. The evil empower got his way after a witch hunt which from the get go was aimed to one way or another put down Tom.

...Tom just stepped up as the bigger man and decided to frack it at this point considering Goodell would stop at nothing. This doesn't prove anything. If anything, just exposed a MASSIVE flaw in the CBA which allows Goodell to be God.

Everyone (other than Mak) knows this is unjust and tyranny in play. Even the biggest Patriots/Brady haters are coming out and saying how backwards this entire thing played out in favour of the NFL and against Brady through it's entirety.

I look forward ward to seeing a ramped up Tom when he's back which will also allow him to be healthier come playoff time. Will still win the division. Frack you Goodell.

Those darn evil "empower" type people get their way every time!

:bigblush:

Edited by SabreFan1

Ray rice: "I'll donate my full salary if I get another chance in the NFL"

...I honestly think every team in the NFL is pretty bunk for not giving Rice a second chance. He's better than 95% of RBs in the league. He's been out long enough and has done a lot of work in the community to rebuild his image. ANY team would benefit from having him..

Anyone watch Ballers?  Season 2 just started on HBO with Terrell Suggs and Ndamukong Suh, who were quite prominent, plus it had cameo's by other Dolphins including Jarvis Landry.  The show gets a lot of hate but I enjoy quite a bit.  It's only 30min each episode so it does go by quick.

Dennis Green passes away at age 67. Reportedly a heart attack. http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl/former-nfl-coach-dennis-green-dies-67/

Green is probably best remembered for his "The Bears are what we thought they were!" speech/rant after giving up a 20 point lead on Monday Night Football, but he was a solid coach for the Vikings and Cardinals.

21 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Ray rice: "I'll donate my full salary if I get another chance in the NFL"

...I honestly think every team in the NFL is pretty bunk for not giving Rice a second chance. He's better than 95% of RBs in the league. He's been out long enough and has done a lot of work in the community to rebuild his image. ANY team would benefit from having him..

I'd take him on the Pats if he'll live up to his word of donating his full salary hehe

On 7/22/2016 at 6:34 AM, Tre Mac said:

Anyone watch Ballers?  Season 2 just started on HBO with Terrell Suggs and Ndamukong Suh, who were quite prominent, plus it had cameo's by other Dolphins including Jarvis Landry.  The show gets a lot of hate but I enjoy quite a bit.  It's only 30min each episode so it does go by quick.

I watch the show.

I'm glad they portrayed Suggs 100% accurately, especially on the Glazer show part.

Josh Gordon gets reinstated with a 4 game ban to start the year.  Really excited to see if Gordon has still got it after being away for pretty much 2 years now.  If Griffin can show a little bit of what it was it could be a fun little combo for Browns fans to watch next year.  They're still going to win only 2 or 3 games next year though

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:32 AM, Jägermeister said:

Leveon Bell facing a 4 game suspension for missing a drug-test.

What an idiot.

He's a RB too so that's like 15% of his career.

On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 10:22 AM, NucksPatsFan said:

I watch the show.

I'm glad they portrayed Suggs 100% accurately, especially on the Glazer show part.

Glazed and confused was a nice touch.

56 minutes ago, canuckfan_21 said:

Josh Gordon gets reinstated with a 4 game ban to start the year.  Really excited to see if Gordon has still got it after being away for pretty much 2 years now.  If Griffin can show a little bit of what it was it could be a fun little combo for Browns fans to watch next year.  They're still going to win only 2 or 3 games next year though

I don't know, this might bump them up to 4 wins this year.