The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

I didn't know Atlanta was on the west coast.

Washington DC to Atlanta is only 1026 kms away. A 10 hour drive.

Vancouver to Calgary is 971 km's. Washington to Atlanta is only slightly longer.

Not using this as an excuse, but they fly back to Seattle then fly to Atlanta between games.

Washington DC to Atlanta is only 1026 kms away. A 10 hour drive.

Vancouver to Calgary is 971 km's. Washington to Atlanta is only slightly longer.

WSH to ATL? How about WSH to SEA to ATL

They left Seattle on Friday to go to SEA ATL which is 4,331 km away.

Edited by WHL rocks

I do not understand why they do that. Why wouldn't you just stay in the eastern time zone and practice in Georgia? Mind boggling.

I don't know, it kind've makes sense. Why spend a week in a hotel room and on the road when you can sleep in your own bed and use your own facilities. This isn't like a Canucks road trip where they've got games every 2 days.

WSH to ATL? How about WSH to SEA to ATL

They left Seattle on Friday to go to SEA which is 4,3331 km away.

SO they left Seattle on Friday to fly around the US to land back in Seattle? :blink:

I kid I kid.. But still, the logical thing would be stay in the same time zone knowing that they're going to be playing on the road for the rest of the playoffs instead of flying back to Seattle, only having to fly back across the country for a game.

Touchdown Falcons! 17 more minutes until the Seahawks are eliminated. They and the Packers are the only teams I don't want to see win the Super Bowl (personal bragging right reasons with a couple of my best friends). I definitely won't be happy by any means if the patriots lose today, but if the Seahawks lose first, it'll at least make it more bearable.