The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

you're jinxing your own team lol

they haven't even won a game yet this post season and you're telling us all they're champs already

Oh yeah, they are definitely champs. Just last year they were in the super bowl. NYG were very lucky to win.

I Like I said in the post you quoted i believed it would be very difficult for SEA to get to SB because even if they won today next week would be very difficult.

I do believe Pats have a much easier path to SB right now with Broncos' defeat to Ravens. The Baltimore Ravens (my 2nd fav team left after Pats) are very tired. They've played 2 playoff games with 1 going to 2nd OT. I don't see them beating the Pats.

Edit: And I don't believe in magic or tooth fairies or voodoo or other super natural things, like jinxing something or someone.

I believe in Tom Brady

Edited by WHL rocks

Oh yeah, they are definitely champs. Just last year they were in the super bowl. NYG were very lucky to win.

I Like I said in the post you quoted i believed it would be very difficult for SEA to get to SB because even if they won today next week would be very difficult.

I do believe Pats have a much easier path to SB right now with Broncos' defeat to Ravens. The Baltimore Ravens (my 2nd fav team left after Pats) are very tired. They've played 2 playoff games with 1 going to 2nd OT. I don't see them beating the Pats.

Edit: And I don't believe in magic or tooth fairies or voodoo or other super natural things, like jinxing something or someone.

I believe in Tom Brady

i hope for your sake the pats win, because i'm gonna quote-rape you if the Texans come back lol

I believe in Tom Brady

The way these guys are tearing up defences is nothing like running QBs ever have before. It is a completely different style of offence that needs to be defended.

Every time there was a new offence in the NFL, a new defence to counter it wasn't far behind. The 3-4, Tampa 2, ect. were all popularized due to the need of stopping something "new" on offence.

It'll be interesting to see how the most brilliant defensive minds adjust over the next year or two. The NFL is in a very exciting transition period right now.