The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Baltimore was the better team last year, I dunno about this one though. Still, if anyone is gonna beat the Pats, it's the Ravens. For whatever reason they seem to have Bradys #, his career stats vs Ravens aren't pretty.

Used to think Flacco was such a bum, but dude is clutch. He's like a boring Eli Manning without the rings.

Edited by CanucksSayEh

Interesting comment I read regarding the Patriots. They've been dominating the AFC East for the last 11 years which means the Fins, Jets and Bills have all had much lower draft picks than the Patriots over the last 11 years which should mean that these three other teams should have more talented younger players having top 15 picks most years whereas the Pats have the 20th or higher pick most years, yet the Patriots continue to dominate.

Interesting comment I read regarding the Patriots. They've been dominating the AFC East for the last 11 years which means the Fins, Jets and Bills have all had much lower draft picks than the Patriots over the last 11 years which should mean that these three other teams should have more talented younger players having top 15 picks most years whereas the Pats have the 20th or higher pick most years, yet the Patriots continue to dominate.

Explanation: Tom Brady.

So I went ahead and created a league.

League ID: 64214

Password: afcnfc

here's the url: http://hockey.fantas...om/hockey/64214

draft is set for Wednesday night at 8:30pm, if you guys would rather do Thursday night at 8:30pm let me know. It's head to head points scoring, live online draft, 45 seconds allowed per pick so the draft is less than an hour long.

edit: I also made it a little interesting to add a different perspective. Added points rewarded for penalty minutes, hits, and goalies get -1 point for losses, and also points for +/-

Nvm, I got a friend to join. Perfect, we'll have an even 10 people in the league. If someone else reads this and wants to join, please try to find a friend who will also join with you so we increase in even increments instead of getting stuck with an odd number of people and being unable to draft. Good luck tonight!

Chip Kelly to the Eagles... Wow thought he was staying.

I thought he was too. I hope he didn't change his mind and pull a Pete Carroll because he knows Oregon is being investigated for recruiting violations.

Really excited to see what Chip Kelly can do to maximize on the strength of the Eagles offence which is speed. I'm sure Vick is back in the equation now.

Wonder if he will restructure his deal to stay in Philly and play in Chip Kelly's offence. I still don't know what the Eagles expect to do on the defensive side of the ball.

They need a total overhaul on d but at least they have the pieces that fit what Kelly wants to do on offence.