Tony Romo

NFL thread

Rate this topic

I imagine that I'm one of the few (if not only) who's pulling for both underdogs today....

Am I nervous? excited? scared? confident? worried? I'm quite sure I'm all of the above! I hate playing the Ravens, it's always so damn close! I believe in Tom though, and I believe Talib will have secondary on top of the things, while he covers Torrey Smith all game

ahhhhHH!! At least Tom made it farther than Rodgers (again), Manning, and the seahawks (again). So at least no one on my FB can trash talk me if the Pats lose .

Am I nervous? excited? scared? confident? worried? I'm quite sure I'm all of the above! I hate playing the Ravens, it's always so damn close! I believe in Tom though, and I believe Talib will have secondary on top of the things, while he covers Torrey Smith all game

ahhhhHH!! At least Tom made it farther than Rodgers (again), Manning, and the seahawks (again). So at least no one on my FB can trash talk me if the Pats lose .

I'm pulling for the Ravens, but I'll be very surprised if they win today.

Baltimore has been riding the wave of emotion surrounding Ray Lewis' retirement, but I don't think it can carry them past the Pats. Flacco is not as bad as many people think, but he's nowhere close to Brady and barring some freak injury, I think New England wins without too much trouble.

My opinion of the Pats at mid-season was based on what looked at the time at least, to be a rather porous defense. They seem to have that sorted out now, so I think they make to the big dance yet again.

However, I like the Niners' chances against them. I think you might want to cheer for Atlanta... B)