The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 hour ago, NucksPatsFan said:

After everything was settled following the first scrum, he purposely started sh*t on the 2nd kneel down.. Could've just let the game end. 

Agreed the drink throwing was classless but his reaction and that whole scenario objectively became comedic for non Seattle fans 

All im saying is that you wouldnt see that in Seattle.

Jacksonville keeping Dallas in it!

So is Dak still terrible? Or since they won today it was because his teamates were great like the usual narrative?

Really hope Wentz is okay, brutal to see never want to see that feel awful for him his teamates and philly fans

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ReggieBush said:

It was crazy watching this game because I live about a half hour away and we didnt get a stitch of snow today

Yeah, lake effect snow is fun when you live right off of the lake. :lol:

On my way home while I was on the expressway from where I was watching the game, some idiot with plow on his pickup must have used it to get onto the expressway from the on-ramp because he left about a 2.5 foot high pile sitting in the road after he got on which I hit going 40 miles per hour.  Good thing I know how to drive in a blizzard because I immediately went sideways because of the impact then after I corrected the spin, went sideways facing the opposite way before recovering and continued on my way.  It also helps that I drive a huge SUV with AWD. :lol:

Edited by SabreFan1

9 hours ago, c00kies said:

Sounds like the injury to Wentz is a torn ACL...so we'll be like Oakland last year :/

:unsure: Seasons over would not be surprised to be a one and done come playoffs.

Can't put into words how pissed I am.

The d needs to play much better than it has the last 2 weeks to have any chance against an NFC playoff team now with a backup qb.

Eagles need the #1 seed more than ever and a bye week might actually help the coaches prepare Foles.

Home field advantage won't hurt. Despite being a higher seed and home field Eagles will not be favored in any playoff matchup though.

Doug Pederson pisses me off sometimes. I think he needed to be more firm with Wentz and explain you are the franchise you can't subject yourself to big hits just because you are 6 foot 5 and "North Dakota tough".

Other than Cam Newton and Russel Wilson most other mobile QBs always seem to get hurt.

Wentz has to learn he is a big target for d lineman and linebackers. If you want to take on a guy only go after a corner vecause most are small and scared to hit because a safety will smack you.

This will affect next year too probably since he will be behind in his training all offseason.

Wentz and his mobility was vital the left side of the o line is crumbling. Both the starting LT and LG have struggled since Peters got hurt.

Terrible injury. 

Gonna need Ajayi, and Clement and especially Blount to run with more purpose and anger to help out Foles.

Quick passes and screens. Foles is leadfooted though he is like an average man's  Flacco.

He moves so awkward teams are goona stack the box since they know Foles is no run threat on those designed RPO's.

3 games left to get ready for playoffs. This is Foles time to prove he is the next Case Keenum and can be an average starter.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Frustrating day today. Titans blow goats and Seahawks can't do us any favours. 

Jags have the team to beat the Steelers they play physical and they are cocky.

They let Seattle know they are the new big dogs on d this year.

Blake Bortles was decent. He only has to be decent and with their run game and d they are a scary opponent for anyone but the Patriots in the AFC.

With Shazier out Steelers run d was exposed.

Chargers and Jaguars are my darkhorses in the AFC.

Falcons and Packers if A. Rod is back are two teams nobody wants to see in the playoffs with their offence and vet qb experience.

4 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Holy crap I want the Seahawks to play the Jags again after hearing all the BS that they were talking post game. I just wish we were healthy, its all good though I still got faith.

They are pretty annoying right? They have that Sacksonville Swaggerville thing going on d kinda like the old LOB.

That d is stacked other than Gipson and Church the safeties the corners are lock down Bouye and Ramsey deserve pro bowl and first team all pro.

Colvin is good in the slot. Then they have Posulizny, Telvin Smith, Myles Jack 3 very good LBs against run and cover too.

Amazing d line with Campbell and Malik Jackson and Ngakoue. 

They remind so much of early Russel Wilson Seattle. 

3 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

They are pretty annoying right? They have that Sacksonville Swaggerville thing going on d kinda like the old LOB.

That d is stacked other than Gipson and Church the safeties the corners are lock down Bouye and Ramsey deserve pro bowl and first team all pro.

Colvin is good in the slot. Then they have Posulizny, Telvin Smith, Myles Jack 3 very good LBs against run and cover too.

Amazing d line with Campbell and Malik Jackson and Ngakoue. 

They remind so much of early Russel Wilson Seattle. 

The thing is we played like s*** and still shoulda won the game. They are so beatable. Humidity played a factor. We also kind of exposed the top defense in the league putting up 24 (should have been 31, if PRich isn't pulled down), and basically ran the ball at will with Mike Davis at TB (till he got hurt).