Tony Romo

NFL thread

Rate this topic

Umm, you could easily sell the tickets? It's a pretty big game to miss. I'd understand a week 2 or 3 game. But the AFC Championship game? Come on dude.

I was totally with you until you started ragging on him for missing the game for a LIVE Canucks game. I woulda gone too. PVR exists for a reason. You have no right to say what his priorities should be.

Are you even a Canucks fan?

-----------------------------------------------

Having said that, still hate the Pats and think most of their fans are unbearable.

I was totally with you until you started ragging on him for missing the game for a LIVE Canucks game. I woulda gone too. PVR exists for a reason. You have no right to say what his priorities should be.

Are you even a Canucks fan?

-----------------------------------------------

Having said that, still hate the Pats and think most of their fans are unbearable.

Yup! Definitely a Canucks fan. I would have sold the tickets, PVRed the Nucks game and watched the Championship Game live.

I give favor to playoff games over regular season. Always.

Edit: Also, he obviously didn't PVR the game given that he saw the "stats" which again, calls into question how big a fan he really is. Which is why I hate Patriots fans so much, since half of them really aren't fans.

Edited by JollyJet

Joe Flacco, 6-4 road record in the playoffs, most road playoff wins in NFL history by a QB. I think he's earned a new contract this offseason

Yup! Definitely a Canucks fan. I would have sold the tickets, PVRed the Nucks game and watched the Championship Game live.

Edit: Also, he obviously didn't PVR the game given that he saw the "stats" which again, calls into question how big a fan he really is. Which is why I hate Patriots fans so much, since half of them really aren't fans.

That's fine for you. I rarely get to go to Canucks games, so I wouldn't skip it for something I am watching on TV already. Even if the Rams were in the NFC Champ game. Does that make me less of a fan?

Maybe the guy doesn't have PVR. The fact that you are making me defend a Patriots fan makes me like you a little less, to be honest.

That's fine for you. I rarely get to go to Canucks games, so I wouldn't skip it for something I am watching on TV already. Even if the Rams were in the NFC Champ game. Does that make me less of a fan?

Maybe the guy doesn't have PVR. The fact that you are making me defend a Patriots fan makes me like you a little less, to be honest.

LOL. I don't know, it's tough for me to digress on this, because I feel like any Championship game takes precedence. I guess it comes down to what/who you value more?

But I don't decide who is and isn't a fan.

jesus christ guys

pats fans AND pats haters, can we talk about something else?

Atlanta seemed to be pretty successful there for a while shutting down kaepernick, will be interesting if the ravens can figure out how. Looking forward to the game

LOL. I don't know, it's tough for me to digress on this, because I feel like any Championship game takes precedence. I guess it comes down to what/who you value more?

But I don't decide who is and isn't a fan.

Then quit trying.

jesus christ guys

pats fans AND pats haters, can we talk about something else?

Atlanta seemed to be pretty successful there for a while shutting down kaepernick, will be interesting if the ravens can figure out how. Looking forward to the game

Atlanta sold out to stop Kaper, which they did. Problem was they opened it up for Gore and for him to throw down field. Whenever they ran the read option, they had the DE and the outside backer staying on him, leaving a wide open lane for Gore.

• Upvote 1

i picked the 49ers and also picked the Ravens for the upset, great success

think the Ravens will take it, Ray Lewis will go out with 1 more ring

Messed up. I actually predicted the 49ers over the Ravens in the Supr Bowl at the start of the season. Also, didn't bet on it. Dooooouche.

MAD RESPECT TO THE FALCONS !!!! They played a hell of a game, my NINERS prevailed just barely. Bring on the Harbowl ! Would have loved to see NE in there so my boys could try to beat the mighty Patriots again.

What are the holiday dinners going to be like at the Harbaugh table after this one ?

I just made a bet with my buddy who knows little to nothing about football that Harbaugh would win the Super Bowl. Easiest 15 bucks I've ever made.

Edited by Gally

Messed up. I actually predicted the 49ers over the Ravens in the Supr Bowl at the start of the season. Also, didn't bet on it. Dooooouche.

I had 49ers - Texans. I've found whenever I DO bet, I end up losing. Whenever I don't, I'm cash money.

Also, for everyone who doesn't know - and there are quite a few people, Ed Reed wasn't on the first Ravens Superbowl team [yeah it was that long ago].

Yes, I don't have a PVR because 99.99% of the time, I put my sports teams over any of my plans which is why I won't need it. For TV shows that I miss because of work, I just download them later on in the evening. I'll tell you this, if the Pats had won and made it to the Super Bowl, I would've called off work, even though it'll get me in real sh*t because I've been skipping 3 Sundays (which is my only day available to work) in a row to watch football, and I still wouldn't have cared because the Pats were in the SB.

Stat of the day: Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins than Tom Brady in the last 4 years.

On Sekeres and Price's new segment "memo to" someone submitted "memo to Pats fans...the Patriots haven't won ANYTHING since spygate." :lol:

On Sekeres and Price's new segment "memo to" someone submitted "memo to Pats fans...the Patriots haven't won ANYTHING since spygate." :lol:

Is that all you have to say? I don't have to be constantly reminded that we haven't won a Super Bowl since spy gate. I already know that. No need to be captain obvious. Jealous fans running out of things to say so they keep repeating the same statement since 2007.

No one talked about Brady's random kick when he went down? That looked pretty dirty. Could've really injured the guy doing that.