The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

1 minute ago, Pears said:

Yeah Dalton likely isn’t going to get better, but he’s a quarterback that if he gets protection and has a decent enough offense, he can get the job done. The run game will almost certainly be improved as well with Glenn and Price, which will help. 

I'd like to see the Bengals get in because they helped get the Bills in last year.  If LeSean McCoy gets suspended, the Bills definitely won't be back in the playoffs this year.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Zach Parise said:

That Gurley contract is what Le'Veon Bell wants , glad Gurley is signed long term now, as a rams fan hes going to be fun to watch :) 

You are going to pay Donald, Goff and Gurley big money? Good luck building around them

Edit: Rather, their cap hits

Edited by ReggieBush

4 hours ago, madchild1978 said:

thoughts on Earl Thomas? Does he stay in Seattle or do they trade him? 

Seattle should have paid him a long time ago. I think they cave and pay him, mind you I pray every night that they give him an extension

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Apple Juice said:

Browns are going 9-7 this year and finish 3rd in the division. That's my prediction this year.  I'm liking their team the more I look at what they've done this offseason (minus the draft although Chubb looks like a great pick)

I doubt they win 4 games

1 minute ago, NucksPatsFan said:

I'd put money on them for 4.5+ wins

Guess we'll see.  I read a lot of predictions about the Browns turning the corner but that roster was weak in every position on both sides of the ball.  Don't think the offseason acquisitions were enough to help out with that, plus there are always injuries.  Even winning four games is like a 400% improvement from last year lol.   

Madden 19 Player Ratings

Ahead of the final release of Madden 19, EA has teased the "99 Club". As it says on the tin, this is the elite group of players in the game that have a 99 overall rating. You can see the full list of players just below:

• Tom Brady
  • Aaron Rodgers
  • Rob Gronkowski
  • Von Miller
  • Luke Kuechly
  • Antonio Brown
  • Aaron Donald