The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

10 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Really sucks guy is the closest thing since Marshawn Lynch to hit the league since.... well Beastmode in his prime.

Yep. This is more than just a loss for the 'Skins, it's a loss for football in general and those of us who love to watch the great players do their thing. (Except Brady, of courseB))

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Pears said:

I think I can honestly say this is the most excited I’ve been for a season since I started watching football. 

Me too. I've just gotten back into NFL football and I'm really excited. Although being a Raiders fan - this whole Kahlil Mack holdout could end anytime now. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pears said:

What would it take to get Teddy Bridgewater from the Jets? Barkley is awful and Driskel isn’t ready yet to come in and be the back up. A 3rd or 4th round pick maybe?

As a jets fan I would welcome a 3rd round pick for Teddy. 

On the other hand I wouldn't mind playing him more to up his value. More QBs are going to get hurt every week. 

33 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

On the other hand I wouldn't mind playing him more to up his value. More QBs are going to get hurt every week. 

True unfortunately. I’d be happy to pay a 3rd because if Dalton goes down we’re done. 

On 8/18/2018 at 8:53 AM, 73 Percent said:

Thank you!

Having a Jets fan on the boards makes me slightly less embarrassed to be a Bills fan...B)

13 hours ago, Pears said:

Fire Mike Brown into the sun

I hope the Raiders at least consider adding him. He's familiar with Paul Guenther and his system plus if Gilchrist's injury is more severe than anticipated then he can fill in that spot.

• Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 7:10 AM, Pears said:

What would it take to get Teddy Bridgewater from the Jets? Barkley is awful and Driskel isn’t ready yet to come in and be the back up. A 3rd or 4th round pick maybe?

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:53 AM, 73 Percent said:

I'd love to see Teddy Bridgewater start again in the NFL.  Adam Shefter was saying the asking price would be around a 5th or a 6th but doesn't think there are any interest in him as a starter.

34 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

I'd love to see Teddy Bridgewater start again in the NFL.  Adam Shefter was saying the asking price would be around a 5th or a 6th but doesn't think there are any interest in him as a starter.

At that point I just keep him. But if course I'm not the GM.