The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

Pats sign emmanuel sanders to a 1 year offer sheet, would give up a third round pick if Pittsburgh won't match. Rumour has it that Pittsburgh does have the money to match because the Patriots didn't throw too much money at him, but with the situation Pittsburgh is in (older team), they may just want the third round pick.

Road trip to Seattle on Oct 13th. It's on Thanksgiving weekend too. My wife says I'm being selfish because we are supposed to host dinner this year. I tell her Thanksgiving happens every year and the Titans only come to Seattle every 6 or so years.

Saints moved Ivory. I've always liked him. He has talent but he's lost in a crowded backfield.

I like the picks - Kenny Vaccaro, Terron Armstead (OT) and John Jenkins (NT). Lots of potential for Armstead. Surprised we got Jenkins in the third round. As for Vaccaro, I was hoping to add a solid pass rusher but I do like the pick.

It's been a really good draft so far even without the second round pick

Edited by Madness

Anyone else surprised how some guys with first round talent like Da'Rick Rogers and Keenan Allen fell into the third round and went undrafted respectively?

Man so many of these guys drafted have major off the field/character red flags. They have the talent but are headcases.

Why is is that in the NHL the biggest red flag is a guy who is considered not hard working enough and in the NBA and specifically the NFL it's guys being arrested for various things.

I'm pumped the Eagles got Matt Barkley and he has a chip on his shoulder now to prove to everyone he will be the best qb to come out of this draft class.

I was pissed the Eagles didn't get Dion Jordan or Denard Robinson they missed both one pick after. But it's a solid first draft for Chip Kelly because he needed to fill a lot of holes and filled some but not all of them.

The Eagles could surprise some teams with their explosive offence while the d gets up to speed. But I think they have a ways to go before they are considered a playoff team.

Seahawks picks don't look too promising, but Schneider and Carroll are known for steals. The team is so stacked as is Its unlikely many of these guys will get much more than special teams/backup jobs next season.

Edited by CAPSLOCK

• 3 weeks later...

Fluker was a great pick for the chargers.

I like our draft, Fluker, Teo and Allen were all considered 1st rounders at one point. Still have a lot holes though specially learning about Ingrams injury today, though I feel pretty optimistic still. We can surprise a bunch of teams. I love our receiving core, they are going to surprise a few I think.

• 1 month later...