The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

9 hours ago, fivethej said:

Raiders look like dumbest idiots for trading away Mack and Cooper. Bringing back Jon Gruden back was awful decision too. 

Is Gruden willing to make good on his promise now

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jon-gruden-says-hell-give-the-raiders-their-100-million-back-if-he-cant-get-it-done/

Seahawks will again get bounced in Divisional. They haven't won that round since losing SB to Pats.

Man that article was written in the offseason and they were critical of the free agent signings - they aint seen nothing yet.

2 hours ago, Van40 said:

Kirk Cousins is now 4-24 against teams over .500 in his career...

Costing people jobs. Cousins the most overrated/overpaid qb in the league? 

Hard to argue, I had no idea his record was that bad.  Probably could've used that info before I picked the Vikings to make the Superbowl at the start of the year. 

• Haha 1

Wow Wentz has been playing with an undiagnosed small fracture in his back. Likely out for the season to rest and start rehabbing for 2019.

Just when I though the season couldn't get any worse. 

Looking like a blowout on National TV in L.A vs the Rams on SNF.

Only question I have is do the Rams put up under 40 points or over.

Going to take a miracle to win out and sneak in as a wild card.

Can Saint Nick deliver a Christmas miracle and go on another 3 game run to make the playoffs?

15 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Wow Wentz has been playing with an undiagnosed small fracture in his back. Likely out for the season to rest and start rehabbing for 2019.

Just when I though the season couldn't get any worse. 

Looking like a blowout on National TV in L.A vs the Rams on SNF.

Only question I have is do the Rams put up under 40 points or over.

Going to take a miracle to win out and sneak in as a wild card.

Can Saint Nick deliver a Christmas miracle and go on another 3 game run to make the playoffs?

I say under. I'm going to be interested to see how Foles does with the Rams pressure. Hopefully the RPOs can reduce a little bit of that pressure.

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2018 at 3:19 PM, c00kies said:

I say under. I'm going to be interested to see how Foles does with the Rams pressure. Hopefully the RPOs can reduce a little bit of that pressure.

I have a bad feeling that Cooks is going to torch this secondary the way Amari Cooper did last week.

He could have revenge on his mind, after getting knocked out by Malcolm Jenkins in the Super Bowl with a borderline hit.

Eagles don't have a single DB healthy with the speed or quickness to handle Cooks or Woods in man coverage for extensive snaps.

Crazy to think Avonte Maddox a 4th round rookie db playing or not will have a big impact for the Eagles.

Edited by Chip Kelly

It's still a long shot, but it's nice to see the Browns still with a mathematical shot at the playoffs this late into the season.

As a fan of Baker Mayfield, I realize that you have to take the good with the bad. The pick at the end of the first half was brutal, but that's Baker. He has confidence bordering on cocky and he's been that way since his days at OU. There's basically no play that he doesn't think he can complete.

Once he learns how to consistently recognize when he should go for it and when he should play it safe, the Browns could be dangerous.