The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL thread

Tony Romo

rIRQ4C7.jpg

For the record, I am an Eagles fan.

Lol I had a good laugh untill I remembered how many ring my chargers had...sigh geez as a sports fan my life is rough

I am pretty excited for the season to start though, I've got my tickets to watch the Chargers play Giants in San Diego

Edited by pdc

Did someone make a yahoo fantasy league ? I haven't been on CDC in a long ime because I usually avoid it during the off season, and I just signed in right now to post if anyone wants to join because I would make one. But if there is one already made I will gladly join, but if someone hasn't started one yet, I can do it right now.

Did someone make a yahoo fantasy league ? I haven't been on CDC in a long ime because I usually avoid it during the off season, and I just signed in right now to post if anyone wants to join because I would make one. But if there is one already made I will gladly join, but if someone hasn't started one yet, I can do it right now.

Hope you had a killer off season. And madness created one. PM him

I love the passing game in the NFL so when the pats set a NFL record for pass attempts under Bledsoe(1994ish?)they became my favorite NFL team. Bledsoe, Coates, T. Brown, C. Martin along with Coach Parcells that was a fun group to follow. I can see why alot of hate comes from being a fan of the patriots and I don't get mad when people call me a bandwagoner. Thier overall record since I followed them has to be around %50 maybe even less. You gotta take the good with the bad.

2 of my 3 favorite sports teams have won championships(Pats & S.F. Giants) and the only other favorite team is ....... the Canucks so lets go Vancouver! Screw the NBA.

Representing The Who Dat? Nation !

Welcome back coach Payton. The Defense this year is going to surprise many( cant get any worse then last year).

Always thought that I would see the Canucks win a Championship before the Saints. Thank you for proving me wrong Drew Brees.

It's going to be interesting to see how the Packers do this year.  Like the Canucks, lots of questions and IFs about what this team could do (because they on paper are a favorite).

I hope the offensive line is better than it has been the last 5 years.  Rodgers is an incredible QB, but I'm afraid the number of times he is hit and sacked may cut 3-5 years off his career, not to mention how fracked the team is if he gets a concussion and misses more than 1 game.

Edited by Henrik Kesler

This joke from a tour guide in Chicago.

Judge "Baby Bear...your parents are divorcing who do you want to live with? Your Mommy or Daddy?"

Baby Bear: "I don't want to live with my Mommy she spanks me."

Judge: "What about your Daddy?"

Baby Bear: "Oh he's worse, he beats me."

Judge: "Well who do you want to live with?"

Baby Bear: "The Chicago Bears, they never beat anyone...."

Ziiiiiing.

And yes I love the Bears, except when they play Seattle.

It's going to be interesting to see how the Packers do this year. Like the Canucks, lots of questions and IFs about what this team could do (because they on paper are a favorite).

I hope the offensive line is better than it has been the last 5 years. Rodgers is an incredible QB, but I'm afraid the number of times he is hit and sacked may cut 3-5 years off his career, not to mention how fracked the team is if he gets a concussion and misses more than 1 game.

No worries: Vince Young

edit: I forgot, written sarcasm is hard to detect. I just knocked on wood :/

Edited by GodzillaDeuce

rIRQ4C7.jpg

For the record, I am an Eagles fan.

That is where it is freaking at!!! Can't wait till Chip Kelly unleashes his total offence with Vick,Desean, and Mccoy. They are gonna have huge years.

The division will be very competitive this year. All signs are the offence will be good, if the defence can be just average it will be an improvement over last year not to mention special teams has to provide field position.

But in all likelihood the offence will probably outscore the d's problems. :lol:

Hopefully the Eagles can bank some wins early and jump on teams right away to put them in a hole before they can figure out what they are doing on offence.

I'm expecting better than a 8-8 season with the offence alone.

Edited by Chip Kelly

We have 10 right now in the league here. 12 would be a good number. If your down Ill send you the info.

Also, I'd like to here some feedback on the roster format and the draft date. Hopefully we can get most of the league on for the live draft.

Edited by Madness

We have 10 right now in the league here. 12 would be a good number. If your down Ill send you the info.

Also, I'd like to here some feedback on the roster format and the draft date. Hopefully we can get most of the league on for the live draft.

I posted this in the other thread

I work late thursdays and fridays. Can we switch it to 8 on the 29th? Or we can do it at 7 on tues/wed

Sat/Sun Mornings work for me as well

Also roster format looked good to me last i checked. 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1RB/WR/TE 1D/St 1 K and 6 or 7 bench with an IR position?